Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
CONFUSED
Author Message
eleanor Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 10
Joined: Apr 2013
Post: #1
CONFUSED

Goodmoring, I just want to know, last night I was in church we pray for families, relationship, our church, and drugs in family. When I got home me and my partner were arguing for no reason. I don't know what happened or what is going on, Am I not praying the right prayers or what, cause what I pray for I always get the opposite. Please help or explain to me how I must pray. God bless.
07-23-2013 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: CONFUSED

Hi eleanor. Yes,it is important to pray according with the Lord's will.
You can pray like this : Lord,I pray that Your will be done in this case.
Also because we are in spiritual warfare everyday,after prayer it is important to ask protection from the Lord over you,family,things,home.
May the Lord bless you.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-23-2013 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eleanor Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 10
Joined: Apr 2013
Post: #3
RE: CONFUSED

[amquote]
(07-23-2013 10:00 AM)Chris8 Wrote:  Hi eleanor. Yes,it is important to pray according with the Lord's will.
You can pray like this : Lord,I pray that Your will be done in this case.
Also because we are in spiritual warfare everyday,after prayer it is important to ask protection from the Lord over you,family,things,home.
May the Lord bless you.
Hi Chris I wanna thank you, I really try very hard and won't stop praying it is that sometimes, I think Iam low in spirit, and I really have to pray for my family but Iam not strong alone.
God bless uBless
07-24-2013 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: CONFUSED

You cannot pray without the Holy Spirit helping you. Also, you must pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS, otherwise your prayer invalid. It is almost like saying in your own power. You cannot just say the LORD, yes you can say after you have said the LORD JESUS. Remember there are many Lords, lord of the flies, earthly lord and so on. You must pray in the name of our Lord Jesus. Plead the Blood of Jesus and always cover yourself by the Blood for protection. Also, you must walk with God everyday. Example, you cannot pray - Lord..... and watch the porn later. I am speaking to someone here. God bless.
07-24-2013 09:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: CONFUSED

Dedication for your master (satan) - guest:

The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

(07-24-2013 09:12 AM)Guest Wrote:  You cannot pray without...

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-24-2013 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: CONFUSED

I agree with Guest with following statements:

"You cannot pray without the Holy Spirit helping you. Also, you must pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS, otherwise your prayer invalid. It is almost like saying in your own power. You cannot just say the LORD, yes you can say after you have said the LORD JESUS. Remember there are many Lords, lord of the flies, earthly lord and so on. You must pray in the name of our Lord Jesus. Plead the Blood of Jesus and always cover yourself by the Blood for protection. Also, you must walk with God everyday. Example, you cannot pray - Lord..... and watch the porn later."

Be careful Chris8 you might be the one who goes straight to hell and not Guest. I agree with Guest because I can discern, you are already going through hell right now. You really against this Guest you voiced out his/her belief in Jesus, Holy Spirit and of course God the Father. All of your prayers to everyone here are the same. You just copy and pasted them, it's not from the Holy Spirit. I gathered you don't understand the Holy Spirit. What religion do you believe? Some religion do not believe in the Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus. Many of us come to this site and read through the prayer request and able to discern through the Holy Spirit. I can even see what you are going through in Jesus' name. It is a gift of God the Father. Answer this question, how can anyone boldly believe in the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ dedicated to satan? I can see that you are and it is the truth. You do no want the truth preach here and that is why you attack right anyone who says Jesus Christ. You have been looking for a spouse with no avail and so you resort to gratifying your own. Stop watching the porn in Jesus' name. You are deceived by satan and you want to make sure that no one here forcefully pray in the name of Jesus. You however can only say Lord. It seems very hard for you to say JESUS. Now, who is satan follower? IT IS YOU AND NOT GUEST. STOP IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.






(07-24-2013 09:35 AM)Chris8 Wrote:  Dedication for your master (satan) - guest:

The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

(07-24-2013 09:12 AM)Guest Wrote:  You cannot pray without...
07-24-2013 04:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #7
RE: CONFUSED

How dare you to call the Lord Almighty your Lord when in you are over 100 demons??? Who do you think that you deceive to???
So,I tell you - guest - again : get behind me satan!

(07-24-2013 09:12 AM)Guest Wrote:  You cannot pray ...

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-24-2013 08:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #8
RE: CONFUSED

You (guest) and all satan's servants can say all that you (or satan) want about me because I know what the Lord said/says about me and the Lord Almighty revealed to me my future and how He will work through me. And believe me Revelations 20:10 is so true.

So,don't need to waste your time,breath,money etc. telling lies and what satan tell you to say about me.

It is not your job - or satan's - (your master) to judge any person here.

Do you (or satan - your master) really think that throwing with stones into the Lord's anointed the Lord of hosts will not fight for His anointed??? Well,think again because if you believe that lie you will see/feel if what you see here written is true or not.

So,get behind me satan!


The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.


See post #5

(07-24-2013 04:31 PM)Guest Wrote:  I agree with ...

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-25-2013 09:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.