Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
college
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
college

I have about had enough floundering in this particular area: I need to know God's will concerning me in college-WHAT do You want me to study Lord-The dragging on of this situation and floundering is about making me ANGRY!Jesus-You know Lord what I would love, enjoy,my interests-I despise poverty-I am not destined to poverty-Michigan is in a HORRID employment situation-My boyfriend needs income-I've had it with"better than nothing" low paying, low self esteem employment and employment that is not going anywhere-dead end employment, volunteerism,bed pan dumping, and bickering employees. Much of my life has been about doing for others so my self interests and hobbies were not developed-Jesus, I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE my children with a bunch of my unpaid bills-school loans when I die-What is Your will regarding this? Also please restore me SOON oh Lord.
06-24-2008 08:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.