Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Can registration soon
|
| Author |
Message |
Ald
Senior Member
  
Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 2015
|
Can registration soon
Car in husband and mom's name, registration needs renewed, Thursday last day, inspection good till end of this month. Husband lives next door, keep asking him when he will go with mom to renew at AAA, no response. Didn't do it online either. Mom's paying not him. I don't have job now so can't get insurance in my name yet or him off title, I think he's deliberately doing this but even if I'm wrong, he's driven around in cars with expired inspection stickers before, like a year even 2 years once. Don't know how I can force him to do this. Prayers something happens to change his mind before sticker expires and registration. Help!!!!
|
|
| 03-20-2018 11:04 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Can registration soon
Lord have your perfect will be done in these people's life, and this situation for the benefit of all involved and for your Glory and Honor to whom all Power belongs. May all come to know you as their Savior, and stop all pettiness. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior amen.
|
|
| 03-21-2018 08:43 AM |
|