Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Bubry
Tax law exam
Unregistered

Bubry

Father, I need your help. For the past ten days I haven't been doing anything other than praying and studying, yet I still feel like I need a miracle to pass this. Please, help me get through this, I am at the end of my strength, only you can help me.
If you can spare any prayers, you have my endless thanks Heart
06-13-2021 12:26 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Bubry

Lord help this person be able to pass the tax law exam give them your peace and calm. May they be successful in their line of work or business if they are planing in starting a business. May they always put you first in their life, I pray in Jesus name amen.
06-13-2021 12:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

RE: Bubry

I pray that God may give you His wisdom and guidance as you prepare for your tax law exam. I encourage you to lay before Jesus all the hopes and fears you have about the outcome. May He place a peace within you as you surrender your life to Him.
06-19-2021 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.