Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

broken marrige
howard meredith Offline
Registered

broken marrige

please help me pray that my wife will come home soon and i have been praying that the lord will stop my wife from going to mississippi to gamble she will be leave tomorrow it like he does not want to anwers this one please help me to pray for us we have a 9 year old son she said she would not miss a football game he playing this friday and she will not be there she has a daughter 11 and she get ever thing she want help me pray she will do right bye our son as she does her daughter she has never seen her real dad so that why she that way
11-28-2007 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lanakat Offline
Registered

RE: broken marrige

Dear Lord God, you see the pain this family is going through. I pray that you restore this marriage. Again I ask that you put road blocks in front of the mother so she will not go and gamble. Lord I ask that you help open her eyes to the needs of ALL of her family members. Let her feel their pain and return to being a loving mother. Dear Lord God, I also pray that you bring her to salvation. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
11-29-2007 07:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.