Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Broken inside
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Broken inside

Don’t know which way to turn sometimes and I can’t understand why when I tell you I need prayers I really do…. Life feels hopeless right now and I am feeling hopeless
07-11-2021 03:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Broken inside

Loving Father heal this person's brokenness in Jesus. Restore this guest to peace and wholeness. Send any help needed. You know exactly the reason for these feelings. You know us better than we know ourselves. Move by Your holy spirit.
07-11-2021 04:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.