Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Breakthrough
Author Message
Guest 44 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 41
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Breakthrough

Please confirm to me Your will continously, Lord. Let me feel Your presence and encouragment contiously as I'm still waiting for the breakthrough regarding Your spoken word. Help me to do my part and have patience and endurance for Your timing. I pray for victory and fullfillment of Your promise over my life. Thank You in advance Lord.Jesus-sign
07-03-2009 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #2
RE: Breakthrough

My Dear Lord, I come to you, and thank you for life.....I also bring this request before you, and aks that you encourage this person, and give them patience, and endurance...Lord provide guidance, mercy, and wisdom...For I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
07-03-2009 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #3
RE: Breakthrough

Dear Lord,
You are the Almighty, Awesome, Loving and Just God who I praise and thank for everything you've done for us in our lives here on earth. I love you Dear Lord! I ask you if it is your will for this "breakthrough" to deliver it now. For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever. Thank you Dear Lord. In Jesus name--our saviour--I pray. Amen.
07-03-2009 07:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.