Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Biopsy
Author Message
Tiff_P83 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2010
Post: #1
Biopsy

Hello All,
New to this and not really sure how to jump in so I guess I'll just jump in.

My mother is waiting for biopsy results. She went in on September 21st for a screening mammogram, then was asked to return for a special mammogram and sonogram. Two days ago she had a biopsy of a lump in her left breast. During her biopsy they told her it did not look like a cyst.
My mothers name is Sheila. She has not had an easy life, she is a good woman and has finally reached a stage in her life where she might be able to live the way she's always wanted. A simple, quiet life that's unrestricted and free.

I am asking desperately for your help in prayer for my mother. I have faith that this will be benign. I have utter faith that God will bless us with good news. Your prayers mean the world to me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
10-07-2010 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Biopsy

Lord, I ask for your healing hand on Sheila. I pray that she will be cancer free. I pray that the doctors will remove 100% of the lump and there will be no cancer cells left if any there at all in the first place. Lord bless her loving child as well. Keep her safe and in good spirits. Give them the faith and hope that you will see them through. Lord save Sheila from pain and suffering. I ask it in Jesus name.
10-07-2010 08:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #3
RE: Biopsy

Father, please return the restults from this biopsy totally benign if it be in your will. If there is cancer, please in your mercy let the doctors be able to get it all and allow her to live a long, healthy and productive life. Father keep her calm as these results are waited upon...and bring comfort and peace to both this mother and daughter. Thank you for all you are doing in her behalf. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-07-2010 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Biopsy

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-08-2010 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.