Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
before its too late...
Author Message
Robert83
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
before its too late...

Hello everyone. I am writing, maybe selfishly, but i am a backslidden christian, who has been wrestling with Gods conviction recently. I feel if i dont do something, I will go so far i will be too far gone. My heart is very hardened and wicked because eleven years ago, I walked away from Him, for what reason I dont know, but it was extremely. I need help, but I feel so dead inside, except for a dwindling spark, ever so small, and still I have sinned willfully against Him, but I am trying not to turn away yet again, with the imminent doom of hell in my mind. I am sure I had accepted Jesus back in 2001 and eleven years has passed and I find myself so far away from where I was, I dont recognize myself. There are people, my family mostly, who have been praying for me, and I have been confronted by convictions before, but I feel I must turn back before ii is too late. I have broken so many vows and blown Him off so many times. I pray that somehow my hardened heart be softened yet again to His word and convictions, and that my wicked mind be cleansed of its impurities. I dont know how, but I hope I can be broken of the deadly sin that chose to follow and strayed so far from Jesus that I have becomed so poisoned by my own doing. I want to get back home before it is too late.
04-21-2012 09:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dottie2012 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 245
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: before its too late...

My dearest beautiful child of God Roberta, God wants you back! Please read - Luke 15:11-32

Jesus Christ died on the cross at Calvary in our place so that our sins may be forgiven. His suffering paid for our transgressions. "For this is My blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." (Matthew 26:28). In His love, God knew that our conscience needed to be freed from guilt and condemnation. He knew that forgiveness of sins was our greatest need. In the ultimate act of love, God not only suffered the pain of our wrongs, but also paid for their consequences in order that we may have forgiveness offered to us when we sin. All we need to do is to accept His free gift of forgiveness. For all who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, forgiveness has been freely given. If we acknowledge our wrongs and ask for forgiveness, God will forgive us - no questions asked: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9). If we reject Jesus, in essence, we reject God's gift of forgiveness. We are in fact saying that we do not wish to be reconciled with God (1 John 1:10). Though it is our free choice to not accept forgiveness from God, we will ultimately be accountable for all the sins we have committed at the end of this life. It is God's deep desire to be reconciled with you. "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16). If you desire to be truly forgiven, consider what Jesus said and sincerely accept Him as your Lord and Savior. You will be forgiven and God will begin a transforming work in your life. God the Father will always forgive us as long as we repent of our sin(s) in Jesus' name.



Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up Roberta to you in prayer. Wash her, cleanse her from this guilt. Let her be pure again. For she admit her shameful deed and it haunts her day and night. It is against you and you alone she sinned and did this terrible thing. You saw it all and nothing was hidden from you. Create in her a new clean heart filled with clean thoughts and right desires. Don’t toss her aside, banished forever from your presence. Don’t take Your Holy Spirit from her. Restore to Roberta again the joy of your salvation, and make her willing to obey you. (Psalm 51:1-12) Purify her heart and mind today. Father, Roberta knows that she has broken your laws and her sins has separated her from you. She is truly sorry, and now she wants to turn away from her past sinful life toward You. Please forgive her, and help her avoid sinning again. She believed that your son, Jesus Christ died for her sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears our prayer. She invite Jesus again to become the Lord of her life, to rule and reign in her heart from this day forward. Let Your Holy Spirit fill her with light and let every dark area of her mind be enlightened. Please send your Holy Spirit to help Roberta obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of her life. Thank You Lord Jesus that Roberta is being freed of the evil of unforgiveness. Thank you Father for forgiving Roberta. Amen and Amen.
04-21-2012 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: before its too late...

Dear Lord I pray for this guest that you will bind Satan from their life. Please guide them and I pray that they will seek you and live their life according to your will. Lord with you all things are possible. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-21-2012 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dottie2012 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 245
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #4
RE: before its too late...

To "Robert83",

I know this is the username you use but the Holy Spirit told me earlier to pray for a name ROBERTA under your prayer request. This is why I keep typing ROBERTA and not Robert83. God bless you in Jesus' name.
04-21-2012 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.