Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Asking for death
Unregistered

Asking for death

I could go into really long story about my past and depression, anxiety and lonleyness and so on and so forth. I won't do that just know that I am really strong Christian I pray everyday and read the Bible. My depression has been growing and I feel there's no way out. I have Googled websites about the right to die/ euthanasia. I even went on some websites to ask people to help end my life. I've done counseling, went to therapy, did antidepressants, went to hospital about Suicidal Thoughts. I've talked to ministers, pastors, priests. I've talk to family and taking all sorts of different medication but still I want to end my life. I've asked one or two people in my life to help end my life but no one is willing to help me. I honestly and truly believe this is the only way I don't know what to do. I know God loves me and I love him I don't know how to explain it I just honestly feel it is my time. I know this website is more for prayer but I am asking as I am not strong enough to do it myself is there anyone that would help end my pain
06-07-2021 05:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Asking for death

May the blood of Jesus cover you from head to toes, and those evil thoughts go back to hell where they came from, by the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
06-07-2021 07:39 PM
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

It sounds as if you’ve been dealing with a tremendous amount of discouragement and disappointment in your life. Don’t carry your burdens alone. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline operates toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK. Their TTY number is 1-800-799-4TTY. Your life is precious no matter what temporary issues you’re facing. I’m praying for God to surround you with His love and care.
06-07-2021 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I will keep you in my prayers, my friend. In the meantime do give a try to the above mentioned suicide prevention hotline, please. Sometimes our Lord acts through other people and he's only waiting for us to reach out. I know it's very hard, it feels like you're alone and have no place in this world. But those are lies, you are not alone and you are irreplacable in this world. You are loved. God will help you, please don't take your life.
I'll pray for strength for you
06-08-2021 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hold on , breakthrough will come, we are all praying for you, you are much loved, though you might not feel it. He is with you in this place you are in, keep talking,
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Lean not on your own understanding,
Seek His will in all you do
And he will direct your path
Please reach out and talk to those who value you and your life. You are here for a purpose
06-09-2021 06:39 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.