Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
academic breakthought
Author Message
Malgas
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
academic breakthought

pray with me because I need an academic breakthrought
07-23-2013 11:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: academic breakthought

Lord, I lift up Malgas before you. Grant this person the spirit of wisdom and revelation. Let their will become the same as your will. Grant them wisdom and favor. In Jesus name I pray. amen
07-24-2013 01:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.