Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Aaron David Christian Senters
|
| Author |
Message |
heidirockwell
Unregistered
|
Aaron David Christian Senters
I am asking that all of you pray for my son Aaron. He is very depressed and has attempted suicide. I am asking that you pray for us to be reunited and that he know gods love for him. He is in a very difficult situation that I pray god will deliver him from.
|
|
| 04-19-2009 10:40 PM |
|
byhisgrace
Unregistered
|
RE: Aaron David Christian Senters
 Dear Jesus  ,
We are lifting up this prayer , in and SOS Lord, Lord Help this family Lord and all who have been decieved by satans lie, that taking their life, is your will.
Guard all of their hearts and minds in you Lord Jesus Christ and pour out your love upon them.
Strengthen, heal and deliver this precious son of yours, Aaron and help him cry out to you Lord, his deliver and Saviour and do not let any weapon formed against him or his family prosper.
My heart cries with  for this family today, Lord, come Jesus, come, into their hearts and home and bring healing in your wings.
In your precious name, I pray Lord Jesus.
Amen.
|
|
| 04-20-2009 09:56 AM |
|
bcshelvsme
Unregistered
|
RE: Aaron David Christian Senters
Lord I come in agreement with the above prayers for Aaron. May he be delivered from all those evil forces in the Name of Jesus Christ. Lord we know there is power in Jesus Precious Blood, so cover Aaron with Jesus blood and may his mind be wash clean by it so that all lies that the enemy may have planted in it be removed from Aaron. May his spiritual eyes and ears be open and his heart soften, so that he accepts your Precious Son as his Lord and Savior. May he make you the cornerstone of his life and see how much he has to life for with you guiding him. May all these be done for You Honor and Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen!
|
|
| 04-20-2009 12:44 PM |
|