Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
A prayer for my condition
Author Message
ALostOne Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 2014
Post: #1
A prayer for my condition

I've been suffering from dramatic levels of hairloss. I've tried several treatments, made lifestyles changes, and have prayed for this. My self worth and self confidence have been completely shot in the process of the last six moths and my appearance is no longer really of someone in their mid 20s...as I am.

I've been absolutely crushed by depression and am finding excuses more and more to stay home and avoid friends and social interaction. My anxiety levels are through the roof and it has gotten to the point where I simply cannot handle it on my own anymore. I think on it constantly. I am constantly self conscious and need.

I began a new treatment yesterday - which I've already lost some confidence in. Unfortunately, as with much of this stuff, the first step in the process is what they call "shedding". Old hairs making way (hopefully) for new growth...

I don't know if I can handle it getting worse. Even if it is supposed to get worse before it gets better...I don't know that I am strong enough. I don't think I am. Not alone.

I pray to God for success in treating the problem and being able to feel confident and not self conscious. I pray for the strength to succeed and persevere. Please pray for me as well.
02-03-2014 09:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eugene Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 691
Joined: May 2012
Post: #2
RE: A prayer for my condition

Faithful & Just God, we come to You for much needed strength in our souls to meet our trials, afflictions & troubles. Renew & revive us. Fill us afresh with Your Spirit. Break down the strongholds in our lives. Forgive us our sins & cleanse us from all unrighteousness. In Jesus name we honor You & ask those blessings from Your hand. Amen, Halleluyah.
02-04-2014 02:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.