Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

a mountain---
Unregistered

a mountain---

Please pray for me, I have come from a deep valley, with my son's passing, he was so sick and passed so suddenly. Now I will be climbing a huge mountain, I pray for the Lord's help and guidance every day. The mountain that I must climb was not of my making. My life has been hard and I am now old, now I must help my only other son. There is no choice and it will be very hard. Thank you for your prayers and blessings to you and your families. Glory be to the Lord
09-02-2020 09:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: a mountain---

Heavenly Father touch this dear one and give him strength and peace to meet the challenges that are set before him. Ease the pain in his heart from the loss of his one son and give him Your wisdom in the aid and helping of his surviving son. Give him all that he needs both physically and emotionally to both help his son and face all the other challenges he may meet. Walk with him close dear Lord Jesus and give him an overwhelming sense of Your loving presence in his life. Help him to remember he can do all thing through Christ Jesus who strengthens him.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
09-02-2020 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor, comfort for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2020 12:52 AM by Chris8.)
09-03-2020 12:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Oh my Heavenly Father please help, comfort, give strength, and your peace to this Dear one of yours, they need you so much now at this time. Our Lord I know what it is to be there, I too lost my oldest daughter and then had to comfort my younger one, who got so angry even at me. I know what it is to become a recluse in my old age to care for my daughter day and night for 3 yrs, then my younger one blaming me for her sister's passing. She thought I had not done enough for her sister, but how can a parent cure cancer? She had so many treatments during that time, but it was her time to go be with you. Lord comfort this person as you have given me your comfort and your peace. Give this person a clear mind to arrange for their son's funeral and all that has to be done. It is so hard when our heart is so broken, and we have no else to help us, but with you we can, guide your child Lord. My heart goes out to this person who is so broken at this time, they need you to hold their hand Lord please keep them close to your heart. Carry them in this time of so much saddens for us parents who losses a child. I pray in your merciful and loving name Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
09-03-2020 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Thank you Brother_david, Chris8 and bcshelvsme, for standing with me in prayer. I am so thankful to have your prayers. bchelvsme, so sorry that you have a great loss of your daughter. bless you. I now must focus on my only other child, his situation is not good. But with our Great Lord's help and the help I can give him he will be alright. This is so painful, so heartbreaking, so complicated. Bless you, prayer warriors
09-03-2020 09:01 AM
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Lord give this person the strength and wisdom to help their only child left in this life, comfort that child too and give him your peace. I pray in our Lord and Savior mighty and merciful name. Amen!
I too have been trying to comfort my only daughter left, but it's so hard when she lives eight hours away from me. Her father my x-husband just passed away from the covid virus, and I am so heartbroken that I can't even give her a big hug. She is having a hard time this time as when her sister passed away a little over two yrs ago. I do understand how you must feel now with one of your sons gone, and how your other one needing your help. I know that with God's love and ours, and understanding we will be able to help them one way or another. For God sees our despair for our children, just as he feels for us when we are in trouble and hurting. Blessings and prayers are being send your way, and a big hug in Christ our Lord. Warrior
09-03-2020 10:08 AM
Unregistered

beshelvsme, know that I am praying for you and your family. I know how you are hurting and not being close in distance with your daughter is so very hard. I have been dealing with some things simular to yours. Fatal pedestrian car accident, son's father, was in the crosswalk, my son in a accident in a crosswalk, severe, but he lived another year then covid -19 and underlining health from accident took him suddenly, and my other son has complicated major life changing issues. Searching for peace, wisdom and strength to carry through. Always faith and the Lord have been with me and I know it will all work out in HIS way. Just have to pray and patience. But at times it is so hard. Anyway, this month, I will see my other son again, it's been a long, long time and we have all had life changes because of him, they haven't been good, so HE is my mountain. I pray things will be ok, even good, but just don't know, I always wanted to be happy , with my beloved sons, like lots of people have, families, fun times together, but it hasn't been like that, only a few times did we have that.
Take care, I am praying for you, my pastor says put on your armor, I have mine on.
09-03-2020 06:14 PM
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Thank you, I will continue to pray for you and your family too. In my hard times I turn to God, and read the Psalms, also listen to Christian songs, one of my favorites is "One day at a time Dear Jesus". I pray the Lord will carry you through all you are going through now. I don't know if you have read this poem, but I friend gave it to me. I keep it on my refrigerator door to remind me that God carries me in my times of tribulations, and believe me I have had many. Now in my old age I can look back and see God had been faithful right there helping, protecting, and providing for me. He will do the same for you, it's just we can't see it when going through sorrows and tribulations, later on you can look back and see he was right there all the time carrying you. God bless and give you his peace! Read below the poem:
One night I had a dream…
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. “Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints.
I don’t understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.
The Lord replied, “My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.
May the Lord carry you and help you climb that mountain with his help, So Don't Quit! Warrior
09-03-2020 06:51 PM
Unregistered

bcshelvsme, Thank you, Quitting is NOT an option, ever. I have seen miracles happen. Really!! i will climb this mountain, I have to, it's the prayer warriors joining you by your side that help you when in need. Thank you and bless you
09-03-2020 10:06 PM
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

I see we are sister of a kind brought together by our faith in God, we've seen the miracles and have experienced some in our own life, Praise God! I pray God will continue to uplift, guide, and give you the strength to keep walking forward helping your only son. Bless you both. Warrior
09-04-2020 06:32 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.