Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A dream that Josh told me he had
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

A dream that Josh told me he had

I just wanted to share this with you. Josh told me about a dream that he had the other night. I am not sure if it was Saturday or Sunday that he had it, but it was when his fever was really high. All he remembers is that he took a paddleboat out, and for some reason he couldn't paddle back. He was stranded. I asked him how he got back to shore and he said that he jumped on the water. I am not sure if that means anything, I don't know much about dreams, but I thought that was kind of neat.
10-20-2009 06:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: A dream that Josh told me he had

Awwwww, I love it! Talk about "sweet dreams!"
10-21-2009 05:26 AM
Ahuvia Offline
Registered

RE: A dream that Josh told me he had

What I feel the spirit of the Lord revealing in this dream is that he started out on his journey in a regular, accepted mode of transportation, ie.(paddleboat), but then he ran into a problem and could not get back the way he came. It seems that when something in the natural way didn't work, he unleashed what does work, (supernaturally), his faith. I was immediately reminded of Peter and His walk on the water to Jesus. With faith He walked, but when he wavered he fell. Your boyfriend, (according to you),made it, his faith did not waver. Praise the Lord. He will meet with faith whatev er comes up when there is nothing in the natural to grab hold to. God/Yahweh bless.

Through FAITH we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God/Yahweh, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:3
10-21-2009 09:58 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.