If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

16 yr old son ran away
Unregistered

16 yr old son ran away

Please pray for my son Isaiah who just turned 16 . He left yesterday night and refuses to tell me where or who he's with I am extremely worried about him he has been feeling very depressed and will not open up to me. Please pray that he will return home safe and for a healing for his mind heart, soul and body I just don't know what is going on with him but I pray that God brings him home safe
11-15-2020 11:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: 16 yr old son ran away

Lord, please be with Isaiah and bring him home safely... Lift this depression from him and heal him from what is troubling his soul I pray im your holy name Jesus. Amen
11-16-2020 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord reach into Isaiah's heart and let him know how much You utterly love him. Comfort him with Your holy spirit. Give him renewed purpose and vision. Bring him safely home quickly and let all be fully healed.
11-16-2020 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Oh Father in heaven I know how it is for a child of that age to run away. Mine did at the same age and it turned out he had a girlfriend who her parents encourage him to go live with them. We are Christians and raised him in the church, but at that age they revel and listen more to their piers that us. Lord have this child be safe and have him come back to his parents and finish school like mine did. Touch his heart wherever he may be, have him come back repented like the prodigal son, ready to listen to his parents, and serve you. If he is into any kind of drugs Lord remove from him all addictions. I pray in the merciful name of Jesus, amen.
11-16-2020 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I thank you all for your prayers he is still not home but he reached out to me through a text tonight to say he is safe i pray that the Lord continues to protect him and to guide him back home
11-16-2020 11:03 PM
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulty you're facing in your family, and your concern for your son was evident in what you shared. Be assured of my prayers for him, asking the Lord to prove His faithfulness in your situation, and draw him into a personal relationship with Himself. May God fill your home with His peace.
11-19-2020 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord protect this child wherever he may be, open his eyes to the reality of life and let him see he is better at home with his parents and in school. Deliver him from any addiction he may have and soften his heart toward you as you call him to your path and let him see he needs you in his life. Give his parents the peace and strength they need to wait on you, and the wisdom to finish raising their son. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
11-20-2020 09:15 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.