Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need spiritual power,financial power,favour
Author Message
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #1
I need spiritual power,financial power,favour

I need spiritual power, financial power, prosperity in the Lord's
work. I also need favour from my parents because they are not yet born
again ones.

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on
seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be
opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)

For when he spoke, the world began!
It appeared at his command. (Psalm 33:9)

Thank You my Lord.
Thank you ,may the Lord bless you all. Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-25-2011 04:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I need spiritual power,financial power,favour

Chris8, you are bombarding this site. There are so many crying out and we cannot always get to every request although we try.
The answer has already been decided. Be a believer not a begger. Maybe you are barking up the wrong tree. Seek God's face first and all things will be added unto you. I do not mean to cause you emotional harm. I just call it as I see it. You are needed here to pray. Keep pressing on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling in Christ Jesus. Bless
03-25-2011 09:04 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.