Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Will someone please pray for me?
Author Message
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #1
Will someone please pray for me?

Hello friends,

I am so very depressed today. I have been trying and trying to get my life in order but nothing is coming to pass. I am all alone in this small apartment with no husband and I cannot have kids but I suppose that doesn't matter since I don't have a husband. I would like a best friend. I would be happy to even have a dog! But can't in this tiny apartment. Anyway, a man who is Godly and who I could grow with and care for would be such a blessing. I am tired of being alone. I am blessed to have a wonderful Mother who took care of her three kids all by herself on very low income. My father has never been interested in fatherhood and he is a millionaire but never cared for me or my three brothers - financially or otherwise. I try to love him but I just don't feel it inside which makes me feel guilty. Sheesh! I'm so tough. I don't know why I am falling apart this morning. I did miss church and I'm not feeling well. Thank you for listening and God bless you! Smile I have no job although I did get an offer to come down to a nursing home in Scottsdale and interview for a caregiver which is what I would like to do - help others. I don't have any professional experience in this area - with the exception of caring for elderly family members. I have always worked for the government but got laid off. I have no money. Thank you if you pray for me.

Blessings,
Cheryl
06-14-2009 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Prodigal Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 14
Joined: May 2009
Post: #2
RE: Will someone please pray for me?

Dear Lord Jesus, Please comfort Cheryl in her depression and lonliness. Fill the emptiness she feels with your love and presence Lord. Please send good people to be in her life and guide her to better circumstances in which she feels fulfilled. Let her know that there are people who care for her, even if we have never met. I ask this in your name Jesus, Amen
06-14-2009 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 55
Joined: May 2009
Post: #3
RE: Will someone please pray for me?

Dear Lord,
Please give Cheryl peace and comfort. Please bless her in all areas--health, job, companionship, and true happiness. Please do this now Dear Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
06-14-2009 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #4
RE: Will someone please pray for me?

My Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you will lift Cheryl out of the depression that she is feeling, and help her to find comfort in your word. I pray that you will point her to the perfect passages that will give her peace and comfort. I thank you that I was pointed to the psalms for help, and hope that maybe that is where she will find a good read. I thank you for her, as she is a comfort to so many when we need it. I ask you Lord, to bless her with christian companionship and lead her to the place that she will find much happiness. I thank you for hearing my prayer, in Jesus name, amen.
06-14-2009 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gmc Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 181
Joined: May 2009
Post: #5
RE: Will someone please pray for me?

Cheryl Wrote:Hello friends,

I am so very depressed today. I have been trying and trying to get my life in order but nothing is coming to pass. I am all alone in this small apartment with no husband and I cannot have kids but I suppose that doesn't matter since I don't have a husband. I would like a best friend. I would be happy to even have a dog! But can't in this tiny apartment. Anyway, a man who is Godly and who I could grow with and care for would be such a blessing. I am tired of being alone. I am blessed to have a wonderful Mother who took care of her three kids all by herself on very low income. My father has never been interested in fatherhood and he is a millionaire but never cared for me or my three brothers - financially or otherwise. I try to love him but I just don't feel it inside which makes me feel guilty. Sheesh! I'm so tough. I don't know why I am falling apart this morning. I did miss church and I'm not feeling well. Thank you for listening and God bless you! Smile I have no job although I did get an offer to come down to a nursing home in Scottsdale and interview for a caregiver which is what I would like to do - help others. I don't have any professional experience in this area - with the exception of caring for elderly family members. I have always worked for the government but got laid off. I have no money. Thank you if you pray for me.

Blessings,
Cheryl

In the name of Jesus, I pray for our friend Cheryl. She is always praying for others. I thank you for this beautiful child of yours and ask you to continue with this gift. I pray my Lord, for forgiveness and to put the past behind. For new beginnings, new journey, and to look forward to many blessings ahead. For Cheryl to seek your word and church. I thank you my Lord. Amen.
06-14-2009 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #6
RE: Will someone please pray for me?

Lord,bless Cheryl this morning with lots of peace and Joy that only You can send. Lord,help her to see that she has many friends around her,most of all she has You. Keep her strong. Guide her to be a light to the ones around her. Lord, send her someone that will be a godly man that will want to share her life as husband and wife. Send Conviction on her dad.Soften his heart toward his children.Humble him down. In these things I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
06-17-2009 04:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #7
RE: Will someone please pray for me?

My Dear Lord, I come to you and thank you for Cheryl, and her belief and testimony to your and prayer. Lord, I ask that you surround her with your angels, provide blessings, comfort, mercy and guidance in all that she does. I ask that you would keep her eyes upon you and your word---I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
06-17-2009 07:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.