Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Urgent Prayer for our daughter
Gary
Unregistered

Urgent Prayer for our daughter

Please pray for our daughter Bethany and our family. Our daughter is 15 and she is making some bad decisions and does not seem to want to obey her parents. She left the house yesterday without our permission and left a note that said she would be back that night—she travelled on her own over 20 miles to get to this boys house. She travelled knowing that there was a serial killer loose in our area of Bremerton Washington. We need severe spiritual warfare and intersession prayer on her behalf. She says that she trusts in Jesus for salvation but is making some seriously bad choices. Thank you for your prayers God bless.
02-23-2012 03:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Urgent Prayer for our daughter

FATHER GOD, PLEASE PROTECT GARY'S DAUGHTER EVERY MOVE. HELP HER TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-23-2012 07:02 PM
Danielle Offline
Registered

God,
Please help this family to be strong and communicate well with one another. Please help Bethany to make good decisions and please watch over her. Please be in the hearts of every member of this family and heal them.
Amen
02-23-2012 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Bethany and her family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family and Bethany! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in this family.
Please give wisdom to Bethany.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-24-2012 02:34 AM
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord will you please protect Bethany and her family, please guide Bethany on the right path to live according to your will. Please bind satan from her life and let her live according to yours. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
02-24-2012 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Father, in the Name of Jesus, protect Bethany and draw her unto Yourself. Let the Holy Spirit work in her life to bring her to her senses and back to you. I pray that she will be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit of God and that You will guide and direct her life. Amen
02-25-2012 08:24 PM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, HELP BETHANY TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND WATCH PROTECT AND WATCH OVER HER. DRAW HER NEAR TO YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-26-2012 04:04 AM
Unregistered

(02-26-2012 04:04 AM)Guest Wrote:  FATHER GOD, HELP BETHANY TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND WATCH PROTECT AND WATCH OVER HER. DRAW HER NEAR TO YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
Lord i pray wisdom here to the parent. that this young woman obey & respect them as long as she under their roof & not make wrong decisons & go w/wrong man like my daghter did now her marriage is over cause hes in adultrous relations bring wisdom to them on what to do IJN amen
02-26-2012 06:26 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.