Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Restore me relatioship with my girlfriend
Author Message
roy355 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 2012
Post: #1
Restore me relatioship with my girlfriend

Lord Jesus I pray to you to restore my relationship with my girlfriend. Lord Jesus with you nothing is impossible. I pray that you bring her back to me.

Lord I do know that she is lost. So you please find her and bring her into your grace.

Jesus, I need this Lord. Please Jesus hear to my prayer. Bring us together. Only you can change her heart and mind. Only you can change her parents heart and mind. Lord in you nothing is impossible. So bring us together Jesus. I ask this in your holy name.
Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Amen and Amen...
07-07-2012 03:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: Restore me relatioship with my girlfriend

FATHER GOD, WE KNOW THAT THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE IS IN YOUR WILL. PLEASE WORK OUT THIS SITUATION ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
07-07-2012 04:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.