Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Problems
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Problems

Hello my friends,

Please pray for my mental and physical health. I swear I am losing my mind! It has been one stupid thing after another. I've been on hold with MVD for 69 minutes. My battery is going to go dead before I get to talk to anyone. I got a letter from them saying I had a violation but I haven't had a violation. They claim they will suspend my license for a year effective 9/2/09. I haven't had a ticket or been pulled over or anything. I don't know why I got this letter.

This sort of describes how I feel right now but I will hang on as I encourage my friends to do! Cry
07-09-2009 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Problems

Dear Lord, I ask that you will bind the evil that has been trying to make Cheryl falter. Keep her strong, and help her to hold fast to you.
Give her peace and strength and the knowing that she is not losing her mind, but being tested and tempted to fall. Help her to know that satan will use any means to get us to let go of you.
I pray that you surround her with angels, and give her the last laugh in this newest attempt by satan.
In your loving name Jesus, amen.
07-09-2009 09:16 AM
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

My Dear Lord, I bring this request before you, and ask that you provide wisdom, guidance, and mercy to Cheryl. Put your angels about her and lift her up. Bring her special blessings, and heal her. You have asked us to pray one for another that we will be healed, and I am praying for her, Lord, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2009 10:30 AM by Buster.)
07-09-2009 10:29 AM
Guest 44 Offline
Registered

Praying for Your protection upon her against any attack Lord! Shield her against all that brings discouragement and replace it with Your joy, peace and love, for healing, blessing and prosperity in all areas of her life,Jesus-signAmen
07-09-2009 02:19 PM
gws49 Offline
Registered

Dear Lord,
I'm sincerely grateful for all you do for us. I ask you to come to the aid of my Sister Cheryl--please clear up this ticket/license suspension issue. Please comfort and console Cheryl during these trying times. And lastly, please bless her financially so that she may overcome and get rid of some worries. This will help her focus on you Dear Lord. Please do this now. I praise you, worship you, and I love you Dear Lord. And I'm eternally grateful for your Son, Our Saviour, Jesus Christ and it's in his name that I ask and pray. Amen.
07-09-2009 02:40 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Cheryl.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave Cheryl! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in Cheryl life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-30-2012 03:13 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.