klong
Junior Member
  
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2011
|
Praying for my husband to return a better man
I pray for my husband to return a better man. After 17 years together and celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, my husband (the father of twin 4 year olds) left us. The day he left he told me he loved me...and I honestly never saw this coming. He was a great husband, a great father, a man that told us he loved us everyday, was always involved, and tried to protect us every second. Now he says he is not coming home, he wasn't happy but now he is, he wants his freedom and no responsibility, he wants to be 21 and have fun, he wants to look back at his life and feel as if he has done something. I have tried everything in my power to get him to return home, but I am (we are) heart broken that he won't. Please pray for him. Please keep him safe, please help him to stay faithful to our wedding vowels, please help him find his way, please help him realize what is important in life, please help him love again, and please bring him back a better man. I love him with all of my heart, I love our family we have created (our two miracles that were never suppose to happen)...my heart hurts for him, my heart aches for my children. We have struggled a lot over the years, but the struggles were worth the two miracles we were blessed with. Please help him realize they deserved the family they were promise. Please help him realize his love for me is worth fighting for. Please help him realize he is worthy of being loved, he has so much to give, and he is what we want more than anything in this world. PLEASE pray for him....keep him safe....and let him feel our love.
|
|
| 03-31-2011 08:46 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Praying for my husband to return a better man
Time Is Running Out,
Give Your Life To Jesus Christ and let him save you and set you free and your family.
|
|
| 07-01-2012 08:59 AM |
|