Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

prayer requests
fijoantony
Unregistered

prayer requests

dear all of u in prayers

i have the prayer requests that to perform good in works in the newly arrived place.pls pray for getting overtime on daily.i have to go back to the old worked place on 6th march 2009.when i going back i needed to get the cash that i spent for extra luggage brought to new place .on coming in the airport 70 riyals they charged.if the airport authorities are charging the cash when i going back also i needed to give.when i talk with one of the driver of my company he said that to give seperate petty cash form.please pray for getting the cash through petty cash form also.i am so worried about this.pls pray for getting good mind on company delegates.i gone for company's need also.i come to new place for the replacement for another IT Manager.but i taken what ever the things i needed.it was 30kgs.after weighed my things only i understand that upto 20kg only they will accept on normal fare.
pls pray for my family members.pls pray for my father to get stopping of liquor usage.he is a doctor who was famous in kerala(india).but now he is facing the problems of lack of patients.so amny doctors takne the patients who were come to see my father.he is retired from kerala govt service.so amny cash he have to get from kerala govt.pls pray for my father's financial debts and cash problems.

pls pray for getting back of lost materials.pls pray for getting bcak of motor and pumpset from old building owner,getting back the materials from electrician shaji..etc.my father was cheated by mr anil (bar manager),kuttichan(bar owner).also my father was cheated by elder brother xavier,jacob.etc.now my father,mother younger sister are now in dubai for visiting my elder sister.

pls pray for father to get more patients .because of the financial problems he affecting he is so worried.the financial loans and debts are 50 % we childrens solved.but 50 % is pending.if i get little more increment in present job ,getting more overtime daily it will be helpful.also i ave a prayer requests to get change d my duty hours to 8 hours + overtime.now it is 10 hours + overtime.also if i gets little more increments on slary and duty hours of overtime i can also help my family little more that now doing helps.

pls pray for my sister femi,fini and my marriage .also pls pray for those whose marriage is pending and have difficultties.
pls pray for my sister fiji for getting cash from lf hospital ankamaly(kerala),mg university(kerala) for done jobs.we are waiting from year 2001 january to yet.no more cash get.if getting this cash also very ghelpful.even my sister fiji and family can use it for their daily needs.

pls pray for my sister fini for getting the salary from her old worked place in cochin.he has to get i think 15500 rs .we so many times called,gone..etc for getting the cash.but not yet from 2006 not get.pls pray for fini for passing of mba exams.she was failed on last exams.she was so upsetted on these.also pls pray for get cured her thyroid problems.also to get good treatment.after passing mba only i can help het agin for studying for higher studies.

i have a prayer requests that to get chance for joining for CCNA,MCSA,MCSE,MCP,CCNP,CCIE,RHCE..ETC.ALSO I ALREADY STUDIED PGDCA.BUT ALREADY GONE TOUCH.SO THAT I HAVE A INTENSION THAT TO NEEDED THE JOINING OF SOFTWARE COURSES ALSO.

another intensions is for my brother felix who is studying for engg.because of ragging,strike he is coming back to home.pls pray for get starting the classes again.

please pray for getting good only from the guys,managements,persons..etc on the newly came place.

i have the headache ,eye pain from last days.i gone 4 days before to hospital.the doctor given me eye drops and tablets.pls pray for get releif and get well soon from .pls pray for getting good medicines,treatments..etc from the hospital because i needed to visit again on this wednesday..

pls pray for getting incremets and benefits on salary..etc.also to change the contract.if company no more needed me i am willing to go back to kerala.
pls pray for the pramod's wife for the thyroid problems that affecting.it will be a miracle that get well soon without problems.

pls pray for getting materials from satheesh to mathew(lalu) that sent from india.it will be a miracle that if he get his medicines and materials that sent by his family by satheesh.

pls pray for biju for get release or exit from company and going back to kerala.

pls pray for getting extra cash i given for luggage for coming to new working place.my driver said that when going back to claim.it will be a miracle that if i gets the cash from company without problems..etc.

pls pray for occuring miracle in everybody's life.
PLS PRAY FOR GETTING A CHANCE TO JOIN THE PRAYER GROUP AT NEWLY ARRIVED PLACE
pls pary for getting good only from the guys.
Pls pray for the all over the world.

pass the prayer requests to intercession prayer groups and night vigil groups for praying.

WITH LOTS OF PRAYERS,NEEDS AND INTENSIONS

THANKS

FIJO
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 08:44 AM by admin.)
02-19-2009 07:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
zoe australia Offline
Registered

RE: prayer requests

FATHER GOD iN JESUS NAME I join with brother Fijo and lift his petition before YOU.
LORD YOU know each and every one of these people in his list of prayer and YOU know their individual needs.
We pray together LORD for YOU to BLESS them and provide the financial relief they need and the healing they need and the favour in the workplace they need.
LORD IN JEUS NAME I pray a covering of the BLOOD OF JESUS over each and every person in Fijo's prayer list, I bind every work of the enemy that is in opposition to them and trying to disrupt their lives, I bind it and order it to return to the pit it came from null and void of power to harm,.
LORD I ask you to visit Fijo's father at night in dreams and visions and show him the error of his indulgence in alcohol.
Speak to him LORD and free him from his addiction so he can be the man he should be in CHRIST JESUS and support his family properly.
Help Fijo to stay strong in FAITH LORD and guide him by YOUR HOLY SPIRIT that he might be in YOUR PERFECT WILL.
BLESS Fijo with good Christian fellowship and Mentors to help him grow in FAITH and provide him with prayer partners to join with him in prayer in JEUS NAME.
02-19-2009 09:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I am loving a catholic girl. i am a hindu. we want to marry. but our perents will not give permission. i trust in jesus. she advice me to forget her. but i can't it. every moment i pray to isow. my love to her is true. pls pray for me and my girl
11-27-2009 10:24 AM
nitu
Unregistered

i was in stress. i dont know what makes me stressful. i lose interest on every thing . but i want to be goog in my studies.. plz pray for my studies and exams.moreover i want to get out of this kind of feeling
11-28-2009 07:16 AM
santhi
Unregistered

Praise the lord.
My name is Santhi....Let's please pray for my mother in law. She's name is Saraswati.
Today morning 28/11/2009 my mother in law get miner stroke. Please let's pray for my mother in law to God Touch her. and get well soon
11-28-2009 09:18 AM
Philip
Unregistered

I have a prayer request. we book one flat in Mumbai. Now our home loan application is in process. But there is some obstrucles in getting the final sanction. so please pray to get the final sanction of our Home Loan.
03-24-2010 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Praise the Lord.pfaFd Please pray for us. i have completed my Diploma in E&C 2008 Batch but till now i didn't get my 5th and 6th semester marks card. Because of this i am not able to get job and not able to help my widow mother. Please pray for me to get all the marks card and for getting job. I am so depressed because of the relatives and neighbours who asks why you are not going for the job? some time i will think to die
06-21-2010 11:19 AM
rajeshchristmissionary
Unregistered

[/bible][PRAISE THE LORD. MY DEAR FRIENDS MY NAME IS RAJESH FROM INDIA .I AM ASEREVENT OF GOD THIS MONTH I WILL ESTBLISHED NEW CHURCH .THIS CHURCH COUNSTRICUATION IS ONLY FAITH SO PLEASE PRY FOR MY MINISTRY AND CHURCH CONSTRICAUTION .GOD HAS SPEAKE TO ME PLEASE DONATION .
MY GOD BLESS YOU
MY MAIL :rajeshchristmissionary[at]gmail.com
Bless
08-30-2010 08:22 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
08-31-2010 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Praise the lord..myself midhu ..i requested to pray for ma studies and ma family..thangu
07-09-2011 10:34 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.