Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray for my marraige, my wife
mark2009
Unregistered

Please pray for my marraige, my wife

Please pray for my marriage and my wife's salvation.
Please pray God would change her heart...giver her a heart of flesh and melt her heart of stone. May she see the beatuty in Christ and fellowship with Him and us in our marriage. Dear Lord...please save my marriage. I love my wife so much.
11-16-2009 07:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jarius Offline
Registered

RE: Please pray for my marraige, my wife

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray

Lord I pray that You will give Mark2009 wife the fulfillment of knowing You in a deeper and richer way than she ever has before. Help her to be diligent and steadfast in her walk with You; never doubting or wavering. Make her strong in spirit and give her ever-increasing faith that always believes that You will answer her prayers. Help her to carve out time every day to spend with You in Your word and in prayer and praise. May Your word abide in her, so that when she prays You will give her the desires of her heart.

Lord, as much as Mark2009 loves his wife, he knows that you love her more. He realizes that he cannot meet her every need and expectation, but You can. Help Mark2009's wife to increase her knowledge of You today. May she turn to You first for everything as you become her constant companion. Give her discernment and revelation and enable her to hear Your voice instructing her. Help her to stay focus on You, no matter how great the storm is around her,so that she never strays off the path You have for her. I pray that You would keep Mark2009 aware of when she needs a fresh filling of Your Spirit so that Mark2009 will be prompted to pray for her.

Lord, help Mark2009 wife to be so filled with Your Spirit that people sense your presence when they are in her presence. As your daughter, I know she wants to serve you, but help her to understand how and when so that she may glorify You in all she does. Guide her in everything , so that she can become the dynamic, mighty woman of God you want her to be. Give her knowledge of Your will and enable her to stay in the center of it. Help her to trust You with all her heart and not depend on her own understanding. Mat she acknowledge You in all her ways. Amen!

God Bless
Jarius
11-16-2009 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Karel Offline
Registered

RE: Please pray for my marraige, my wife

Dear Lord. Please hear Mark's call for help. You said that if we continue in prayer You will answer our prayers. Lord I want to stand with my brother and beg that You change his wife from the inside out. Lord all things are possible for You.
11-16-2009 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.