Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Please help me Lord, I am tired
Unregistered

Please help me Lord, I am tired

I am in need of a prayer. So many struggles and problems. and Yes there have been many blessings. But I am tired and please pray for strength to carry on. So many depend on me and I am tired. Thank you for devine blessings, my Lord. Please I pray give me renewed strength to carry on with my journey to help those in need in my family, those who have real problems. I have 2 sons, no parents, 1 sister, and 1 grandaughter. 1 son is in the hospital, the other in prison, my sister is very sick, and my little grandaughter needs my help, because she cannot see her father, my son who is in prison. Please my Lord help me. Thank you for your prayers. Jesus-sign
04-05-2010 02:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Please help me Lord, I am tired

Dear Havenly Father pleas give this person strangth and bless them greatly and help there family to grow in a relationship with your Son As Lord And Savior. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
04-05-2010 02:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
drew Offline
Registered

Father God I come to you in the name of Jesus - I speak blessing into this dear sisters life. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. God I speak peace to cover her, that you will raise her up on eagles wings I speak divine order in her home. Bless her for the blessings she is to her family. You said Lord to come to you all "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. - Father God we ask that the peace which passes all understanding will refresh our sister. The Lord delights in you He loves you He is proud of you - He will hold you up and direct your steps. I pray Father God that you will put a hedge of protection around this sister and her grandaghter. Because of this sisters love for you we declare this little girl saved and set aside for the kingdom of God. In Jesus name may His peace give you gentle rest.
04-05-2010 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Lord,

I am in great pain, I really dont know who share with, but I know you watching me, you are around me all the time. You see my every pain and my fears and weakness, my inabilities. I am tired of this life's journey. Take away the evil thoughts of committing suicide but give me the courage and strength to battle against satan and his evil tactics. I failed many times but you are a Lord who is rich in mercy. I come to you for all my needs. Take away this loneliness in me and fill me with your divine love and joy. Help my husband to understand his responsibilities and love me for who I am. I feel so rejected and thrown in darkness. Help me Lord, you are all I have in this world. I am tired of my husband's lies, and betrayals, even though he is in you, he lies and does everything against your will and wish. Give him the fear of you and help him to rectify his mistakes when there is still grace.

I Jesus precious name I pray.

Amen
Amen Jesus-sign
09-13-2010 10:04 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, comfort this woman in this hour of trial. Give her strength to withstand the wiles of the enemy. Touch her heart with your comfort. Father, help her husband to see his soul as you do...and to ask your forgiveness and that of this woman, his wife. Contain and rebuke the lying spirit within him that he may speak truth and truth with compassion to his wife and children. Father in your mercy ease the burden that this woman carries that she may know your peace and see your purpose in her life. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-13-2010 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord, I don't know why a guest used one of my older posts to post this prayer request, yes, they do feel tired and need help, and feel as I did when I posted this prayer request. Except what bothers me is that this guest has evil thoughts, of committing suicide and is in great need. Her husband has betrayed her and lies to her. My prayer request was not this. But she needs our prayers Heart
Satan is near her, for while I was reading this, our TV went out and now needs to be fixed. Be Gone satan, for we follow the Almighty Lord! Please pray for her protection.

Dear Father, we bring this woman before you who needs your help so very much. Please we ask for your help to ease her pain. We ask for her safety. Please put a hedge of protection around her and her family. And please we ask for satan to be Gone! for we follow the Lord Almighty. We pray she will put all her faith in you and not have any more negative thoughts. Please bring meaning into her life and those around her. In Jesus name we pray, amen Heart
09-13-2010 11:05 AM
heavensangel64 Offline
Registered

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God...

I lift up this precious and loving family to thee.

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father...

Please, come to the aid of this family...

Please bless them all...

And Cover them with Your Loving Blanket of Peace.

Please let this loving family know that You will continue to provide and care for them...

And everything will be taken care of by You.

Please Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon this holy family today...

And touch all areas of their body, soul and mind, that are in great need of your Sweetest Healing.

My sweetest, Loving Lord...

May Your Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing.

And I claim this very special intention...

"In The Name Of Jesus Christ!"

AMEN! Amen Bless

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

'I am the Beloved Son or Daughter of the Lord.'

'Who Made Me.'

'And who Created the Whole Universe.'

'He has Done Great Things for Me.'

'And He is Preparing Great Things for Me.'

"Glory be His Name!"

Alleluia!

AMEN!
09-13-2010 11:49 AM
pbcates25
Unregistered

Guest Wrote:I am in need of a prayer. So many struggles and problems. and Yes there have been many blessings. But I am tired and please pray for strength to carry on. So many depend on me and I am tired. Thank you for devine blessings, my Lord. Please I pray give me renewed strength to carry on with my journey to help those in need in my family, those who have real problems. I have 2 sons, no parents, 1 sister, and 1 grandaughter. 1 son is in the hospital, the other in prison, my sister is very sick, and my little grandaughter needs my help, because she cannot see her father, my son who is in prison. Please my Lord help me. Thank you for your prayers. Jesus-sign

May the Blessings of God the Father be with you today, I asked this to him through the Lord Jesus Christ His Son. May He give you comfort and peace. There is nothing impossible in Him who comes in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10-25-2010 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for your prayer pbcates25 Heart
Since this prayer 4/5, My strength is alittle better, ( thank you Lord ).
My son is out of the hospital, he was there 31 days, in very serious condition. One day I could feel angels above his bed. He is still slowly recovering, and tires easily. ( thank you Lord). He had 3 different types of yeast infections, 2 large abcesses on his liver and 10-12 on his brain. We will know the results of the cat scan soon. My sister is better, after a hospital stay, she is disabled and it is hard for her, she only has one eye. My other son is in prison and still has not been able to see his little girl, who is 7. She has not seen him now in a year and a half. We are still trying to get a visit approved. Our home is very, very close to foreclosure, we are trying to keep it someway, somehow. So that my grandaughter can live with us, her beloved, disabled dog is here with us. And we pray for steve's safety in prison.
Thank you pbcates25 for thinking and praying for us, bless you and your family
Jesus-signHeartWarriorWarrior
10-25-2010 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Jesus please help i am exhausted

your son

peter
11-15-2010 10:47 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.