Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please help me God
Guest333
Unregistered

Please help me God

Dear God,
Please help me with this immediate work and all of the problems with my children and husband. This house needs you!! You can see how we are struggling and how I am just putting one foot in front of the other. I beseech you! We need your assistance. I need it right this second. Please Lord, don't be as slow in helping as I've been in being obedient and listening to you. Please disregard my failings and those of my family, and help us through this time. I love you, I thank you, I believe in you. I believe that you can do it, just as you healed the man who was lifted down into the house by his friends, so he could see you. Just as you healed the lady with the haemorraghing that touched your garment. Jesus, please hurry! Please, oh God, please respond. Please change us! Please help me right now Smile
Thanks God. I love you and I know that you will help me and mine. Amen
02-21-2012 08:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
1234567 Offline
Registered

RE: Please help me God

My Lord,

In Jesus' mighty name I bring this family into your attention that you might open their hearts into your merciful grace that you've given us all. I pray that you enter into this families life and guide them to your perfect will my Lord and that you keep them and they keep you in their ways by following and loveing your ways, your commandments for the rest of their days. My Lord I thank you for listening to all our prayers and responding to your children with haste, thank you Lord for your name is holy and we praise you for you are worth of praise. I am exceedingly happy that you are truly good, truthful, and merciful. Thank you Lord, thank you Almighty God.

Grace be with you, grace be with you all.
02-21-2012 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in this family.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-22-2012 01:00 AM
Unregistered

(02-22-2012 01:00 AM)Chris8 Wrote:  Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in this family. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my LordBless
Yes Lord help this family crying out to you as we are faithful were standing on Your promises in the midst of our trials & know Great is our reward but soon Lord Jesus we praise you and thank you amen.
Please Lord hear this families cries for mercy to in the midst of their trials they stand faithful & on your promises please relieve them of their struggles & Bless & Provide fo them all us thank U for Your soon coming miracles Praise U amen
02-22-2012 02:56 AM
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from this family. Please heal any problems that are troubling this family. Lord please hear the urgency and let your loving shield protect and guide these in need. And I ask this in Jesus precious name Amen
02-22-2012 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear God,
Thank you so much for all of your blessings on my life. Thank you so much for your precious children on this website who have prayed for me and my family. Please Lord, bless them as they have blessed me and mine. Dear Lord, I have felt a change this week in my thinking and it has been very positive. Amazing, really. For the season of lent that began on Wednesday I was prompted to give up feeling sorry for myself. I think I can do this now... I have a long way to go, but I trust that we can get there, even when we can't see the end, and there's such a journey and uncertainty ahead.
I'm very thankful for to each of you, particularly 1234567,Chris8,Guest and azclassic, for your prayers. May God continue to bless you and your families. Praise be to God! Amen.
02-26-2012 07:09 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.