Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
ovarian cancer scare
Author Message
kerry
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
ovarian cancer scare

Please pray for me, the doctors told me today I might have ovarian cancer. The diagnoses will be this week. Please pray that I don't have it.
07-06-2012 09:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: ovarian cancer scare

I know what your going through they believe mine is cervical tumors...but Lord is a mighty Jehovah healer for our bodies...the devil is a liar believe for both of us by His stripes we Were Healed Lord dissolve every cancerous cell in Jesus precious name...amen God bless you, stand on His healing scriptures 1Pe.2v24

I know what your going through they believe mine is cervical tumors...but Lord is a mighty Jehovah healer for our bodies...the devil is a liar believe for both of us by His stripes we Were Healed Lord dissolve every cancerous cell in Jesus precious name...amen God bless you, stand on His healing scriptures daily & Praise...Praise Him Halleluia! 1Pe.2v24
07-07-2012 03:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #3
RE: ovarian cancer scare

FATHER GOD, YOU ARE A HEALER AND A COMFORTER. LORD PLEASE BE HERE FOR KERRY. REMOVE ALL THE FEAR THAT KERRY HAS, AND THAT SHE WILL TRUST IN YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
07-07-2012 04:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.