Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

my husband Eli
Unregistered

my husband Eli

Please pray that God removes my husbands desire for alcohol and cigarettes. Also pray that he destroys the bond between my husband and his ex. I pray that my husband will turn his life back to God and serve him. I pray all yokes be broken between my husband and the ex-girlfriend (GJ). Pray for her to turn her life back to God and stop trying to break up our marriage. Asking God to take my husband out of her heart. Pray for my husbands sobriety and for my husbands life with God. I pray for our familys restoration. I pray for my sons relationship with me and my husband to be restored. The devil is a liar and I am never giving up on my marriage, husband, son and family. God Bless all the prayer warriors and those requesting prayer.
04-06-2009 08:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: my husband Eli

MY Dear Lord, I come to you, with praise and thanksgiving for letting us post requests, and pray for situations that come up in everyones lives. I bring this request before you, and ask that you intercede and heal & comfort where it needs to be done. I ask this in Jesus name, amen
04-06-2009 01:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.