Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Marriage restoration prayer request
NeedingGod
Unregistered

Marriage restoration prayer request

Please pray for my marriage to be restored. I didn't appreciate my husband and pushed him away for about 2 years. Now he says he's no longer in love because he was unwanted for so long. Pray that his hardened heart turns to flesh and back to me. I tried to fix things on my own. This seems to make things worse. Now I am relying on God because this is a spiritual battle. Pray that the woman and/or women he is involved with turn from him and those encouraging him to "move on" will stop encouraging this. Pray that the divorce never gets finalized and we reunite as a couple and a family for our children.
03-04-2012 03:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Marriage restoration prayer request

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from this marriage. Please bind all his followers. My Lord I pray that these two will find the love they once shared. I pray that they will forgive each other and start living according to your will . And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
03-05-2012 11:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Repentance and surrender all to God is needed in this marriage in Jesus' name.
03-05-2012 04:29 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-07-2012 01:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Good Morning

My husband has been having an affair and now he claims he loves the other women please pray for the restoration of my marriage and for us to be united again as one and for the other women to be removed from our lives forever. And for us never to be separated or Divorced.
06-12-2015 12:28 AM
Jon
Unregistered

My wife, (Sandy) left me back on November 14th, 2015 when her very promiscuous daughter, (Jessica) delivered an illegitimate baby. Sandy has moved into Jessica's basement and is sleeping with another man while we are still married.
Sandy is surrounded by people who support her poor choices also.
I have been in constant prayer and believe that God can restore this marriage. "all things are possible with God"

My request is for the miracle of marriage restoration and that God will soften and convict Sandy's heart to reconcile this marriage and not go through with divorce. Also that God anoint this marriage with His favor.
01-21-2016 06:38 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.