Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Hear Your Children Oh Lord
Author Message
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Hear Your Children Oh Lord

Dear Lord I come to you giving you thanks for who you are and for loving us the way you do. Also for hearing us and answering our prayers according to your will and not ours, for you know what's best for us. I pray you will look upon each person here on this board and look deep into their heart and answer their petitions according your will. May they understand your love for them and make you the cornerstone of their life and allow you to guide them. May their love and trust in you grow stronger as they reach out to you each day. Guide, comfort, provide, safe, and heal them Lord. Bless those running this board beyond their expectation for the blessings they have brought to all of us. May they continue to do your ministry with a joyful heart and in good health. Bless this country Lord and touch those in the government to do your will for us and not theirs. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior
06-30-2009 09:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #2
RE: Hear Your Children Oh Lord

Dear Lord,

Thank You for bcshelvsme! This child of yours has given me such inspiration and I appreciate their respect and love for you as I have myself. I am thankful too! No, my life is far from perfect but I always know you are there by my side as you promised! In Jesus name, Amen! Cheryl
07-01-2009 01:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: Hear Your Children Oh Lord

Lord Jesus, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Lord,also bless bcshelvsme this day and always. In Your name Jesus,I ask.Amen.
07-01-2009 04:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.