Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Financial Miracle & My kids
paradise1006
Unregistered

Financial Miracle & My kids

I pray for a miracle for my debt to be payed off and to be able to take care of kids without using my credit to do. I am a single mom taking care of my kids. My oldest has downs and I will have to take care of her to rest of my life. My youngest is in the 10th grade and she is having a hard time learning the work and passing. I put my kids in the hands of God to take care of them concerning school work. They are having a hard time learning.
09-24-2012 08:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Financial Miracle & My kids

Lord i pray for this struggeling mom that you heal this child of downs heal all our children & help them perform better in school give us wisdom & direction in the proper care of these children & bless her her mightily in Your Precious Name...Praise God Amen!
09-24-2012 10:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please provide for paradise finical needs and we give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-24-2012 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this mom and their kids.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this mom and their kids! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-25-2012 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.