Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Family
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Family

Hi Friends!

Please pray for restoration amongst my family members! It is sad because everyone is angry at one another over really silly things! I don't get it. I try to be the bridge to bring everyone back together and now I'm the bad one and everyone's mad at me! I've made mistakes in the past. How long does one have to pay for their mistakes? God forgave me a long time ago. But my family aren't believers so I don't know how to handle them anymore. Please pray that God give me guidance and also open their hearts and eyes!

Thank you!

Cheryl

Jesus-sign
07-08-2009 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Registered

RE: Family

Cheryl, I know the feeling and so does God. You see, He looks at our hearts, but man will always look at the outward appearance. It is as if our past is stamped on our forheads and they just keep pointing and looking.
I have learned to just keep trusting in God and living for him. I have also learned that we cannot change anyone else. We can only work on ourselves. After years of trying to please others, I have decided to please God and my husband. If others see the change and want to be a part of my future they are welcome to do so. But, if they choose to continue to judge me on my yesterday, Oh well, they just miss out on a wonderully changed creation. Amen.
God is an awesome God! We are to blessed to be stressed with someone else's mess. If they choose not to change, just keep praying for them and work on your change.
Yes, we want all of our loved ones to be as fulfilled as we are. We want all of them to experience the love of Christ as we have. But, there will come a time when Jesus will separate the sheep from the goats. And whether we want to or not we will see many of our hard headed family members being sent to the goat side.
Keep on sharing the Gospel. Don't get weary my dear sister in well doing. Even if you cause one to come to the sheepfold, you have caused one to stay away from the goat farmSmile
Father God,
Keep this dear soul encouraged. Let her not lose sight of her purpose. Touch her family members so that they can see You living in her life. Bring an abundance of love and peace into her household.
I ask this prayer in Jesus Holy name. Amen!
07-08-2009 11:20 AM
gws49 Offline
Registered

Almighty Father,
Glory be to you forever and ever. I'm in awe of the heavens and earth that you've created. I sincerely appreciate your divine blessings. And I love you. Father I ask you to touch the hearts of all family members to bring about peaceful, harmonious relations between all family members. Please in ways ony known to you--knock on the door of each and every non-believers heart in this family and world to bring them closer to your Son, Our Saviour, Jesus Christ. And let the family members be aware that forgiveness is a great virtue and something that you require from all of us. Lord please bless Cheryl financially so that she may better serve you.
Thank you Father. I'm so thankful and extremely grateful. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
07-08-2009 06:29 PM
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord, I ask that you will bring peace to Cheryl's family. I pray that she will be able to provide the right words that will help her family members to seek you and your word. I pray for Cheryl to have the life that you have intended for her. In your loving name Jesus, amen.
07-08-2009 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Lord I pry that you will touch the hearts of the members of this family and bring forgiveness, healing, respect, salvation, and love back toward one another. Take all selfishness, greed, jealousy, or controlling spirits out of them, replace it Lord with love, peace, and understanding, toward one another. Use Cheryl to minister to them Lord. Give her the peace, healing, love, companionship, and blessings she so much desire. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior
07-08-2009 09:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you all so much! I just signed on and I was so happy that I got responses - and ones that made me feel so much better! You know, my brothers have fallen on really hard times. One is about to lose his home which is beautiful. He had fixed up so nicely with a wishing well, a pond, a bird avery. My mom calls crying about this but I think God will "jack" you around so that you are drawn closer to Him. Sinbad came my church and gave his life story. That's where I got the "jack" around phrase. He was so funny!

Love you all and, again, thank you for your prayers!
07-09-2009 01:39 AM
Niki Offline
Registered

Cheryl Wrote:Hi Friends!

Please pray for restoration amongst my family members! It is sad because everyone is angry at one another over really silly things! I don't get it. I try to be the bridge to bring everyone back together and now I'm the bad one and everyone's mad at me! I've made mistakes in the past. How long does one have to pay for their mistakes? God forgave me a long time ago. But my family aren't believers so I don't know how to handle them anymore. Please pray that God give me guidance and also open their hearts and eyes!

Thank you!

Cheryl

Jesus-sign

Hello Cheryl. I can relate to your story in a way. As I am always the one in my family trying to make things better.. Cheryl you have to give all your burdens to god right now!!!
Lord please help Cheryl and her family, please mend any bad feelings that have been created, lord please heal the realtionships in this family, so that they can enjoy life to together and love one another whole heartedly and graciously.. Lord be with this family wrap them in your loving forgiving arms.. In jesus name Amen!
07-09-2009 06:53 AM
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

My Dear Lord, I come to you asking that you restore the feelings amongst this family where they are supposed to be and where you intended them to be. Heal any ill feelings one to another, and give each member of this family your blessings, wisdom, guidance and mercy. Give each of them a special special day during the next month where they feel your presence and closeness more than any other time, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
07-09-2009 02:55 PM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord, please restore the love of this family. Let them put past hurts behind them. Let them all start fresh. Lord, please help our sister,Cheryl with all of her burdens. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-10-2009 06:29 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.