Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Desperate for much needed prayer!
Author Message
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #1
Desperate for much needed prayer!

Hello my friends,

Please, please, please continue to pray for me in regards to a job, my poor financial situation, my health, my family, and a good husband who is a real man - a good provider, protector, lover, and friend.

So many bad things have happened this year and I just need prayer. I just regret I have to keep asking for prayer when I realize I should be praying for others. Thank you so very much and God bless you! You are all dear to me and have helped me so much! In His name, Amen

Jesus-sign
06-30-2009 05:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Desperate for much needed prayer!

Precious Jesus,thank You for all that You have done for Cheryl. Lord,lead in the way You would have her to go. Direct her paths.Lord,give her the job,husband,and desires of her heart. Lord, heal her of whatever may need healing. Keep her safe in Your loving arms.In this I ask in your loving name,Jesus.Amen.
06-30-2009 05:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #3
RE: Desperate for much needed prayer!

My dear Sister in Christ,
Please don't ever, ever regret to ask for prayer. Prayer is our direct contact with our Creator. He is the supplier of "ALL" of our needs. We are His people. We are the sheep of His pasture. I am always willing and ready to hold one of my brothers or sisters up in prayer.
His word says that, "where two or three are gathered in My name, there will I be in the misdst of thee." Praying for others, as well as ourselves, gives us the opportunity to be in the presence of our Savior.
Many of us face storms on a daily basis when we are working, living and doing His will. The enemy comes at us on every side. Don't you know that we will be tested? Yes, we will also be tempted.
Do not be discouraged through your storm my dear soul. Just continue trusting our Lord to see you through. He is able to do abundantly above what we could ask or think.
Father, please touch Cheryl's life. Move in a mighty way in her heart, soul and home. Bless her in her finances dear Lord. Meet the needs that she has in her home. Touch her family dear Father that they may be on one accord serving You.
Oh Father, we know that there is none like You. There is no other name that we should worship. Thank you Yahweh for your many blessings.
I ask this prayer in the name of Your prescious son Jesus our Christ. Amen!
06-30-2009 06:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #4
RE: Desperate for much needed prayer!

Yes Cheryl, I agree with writingmomma. Sometimes and boy do I know it, The devil tempts us, hurts us, discourages us, and tries his hardest to get us to fall away from God. And sometimes he wins, but not in your case. You are one of God's children, a strong follower, who continually prays for and thinks of others. Never be afraid to ask when you need something. In God's word, he says ask and ye shall recieve, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. I will continue to pray for your finances, and your health, as well as Mister Right. I am sure when you are least expecting it, he will walk right into your life.
Love in Christ
06-30-2009 06:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #5
RE: Desperate for much needed prayer!

Cheryl, I just happened to go to your post about God sending you a husband. Well, be careful what you ask for.
I used to pray for patience, I got a wonderful "saved and sober" husband. But, he had been an alcoholic for 30 years. He has a problem with his memory and is still adjusting to the sober life after 8 years.
I prayed not to be lonely too. I ended up with 12 grandchildren that wear me down.
I prayed for someone that I could talk too and bring me laughter and joy. Well, my husband is a wonderful, hardworking man and I do all the talkingSmile He doesn't say much, because he is scared of saying something "not so educated." Well, he has to sleep in a separate room because the "snore stop" don't work. But, I do love him all the same.
I remember the children of Israel asking for a king. God gave them King Saul. You see, they weren't satisfied with God being all that they needed. So they ask for some unneeded years of stress and strife. Oh yes, God had already planned a leader for them, but they couldn't wait for him to grow up.
In saying that, God knows exactly what we need. But,we just get to bored with Him alone sometimes and get impatient. We then subject ourselves to lose the peace and serenity that he has given us.
Yes, there are days that I miss just have a one on one fellowship with Him. I miss just walking around the house singing and talking to Him, "the same way I came in the world." But, with 12 grandchildren and a spouse that I have to take care of now, and my outreach ministry, there isn't much time for that now. I have to make time. Amen!
So, enjoy the wonderful time that you have to hear His still, small voice speak to you. Enjoy the quality time that you have with Him alone. There's going to come a time when we are all going to be crowding around Him and you might get pushed to the back of the lineSmile
Be blessed my dear sister.
06-30-2009 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.