Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Desparate housewife
Jane.austen86
Unregistered

Desparate housewife

Dear bro,
i am writing this to you for prayers for my sister.
She just found out that her husband is seeing his childhood sweet heart. Even tho he has accepted never to see her again, my sister is messing it up by using filthy actions, bad language and violently beating up her husband. Both her sons are being treated badly too and have started to disrespect her.
She now wants her husband to resign his job and stay at home. She is the general manager of a very big company. She posts her problem on the net and seeks everyone’s advice. She is even threatening to do black magic and is seeing criminal lawyers.
The husband is in a fix. He regrets his action, promises not to have anything to do with this woman, but with her behaviour he is thinking of suicide. she also wants to kill herself and sons. The youngest boy is on 13 years and is now joining bad friends and smoking, bigger just finished school and roams around. They all are terrified of going home. She tortures all the 3 of them with her very very very vulgar actions and words.
Pray for them bro
Yours helplessly
03-31-2011 03:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Desparate housewife

(03-31-2011 03:11 AM)Jane.austen86 Wrote:  Dear bro,
i am writing this to you for prayers for my sister.
She just found out that her husband is seeing his childhood sweet heart. Even tho he has accepted never to see her again, my sister is messing it up by using filthy actions, bad language and violently beating up her husband. Both her sons are being treated badly too and have started to disrespect her.
She now wants her husband to resign his job and stay at home. She is the general manager of a very big company. She posts her problem on the net and seeks everyone’s advice. She is even threatening to do black magic and is seeing criminal lawyers.
The husband is in a fix. He regrets his action, promises not to have anything to do with this woman, but with her behaviour he is thinking of suicide. she also wants to kill herself and sons. The youngest boy is on 13 years and is now joining bad friends and smoking, bigger just finished school and roams around. They all are terrified of going home. She tortures all the 3 of them with her very very very vulgar actions and words.
Pray for them bro
Yours helplessly

Dear Lord please hear Jane's crying and please have mercy with Jane's requests.
Please destroy any power of darkness from Jane's family and mine too.
Please lead us and give us wisdom how to shutdown any door of evil from our lifes.
You are the Same,yesterday,today and forever,You have all authority in Heaven and on Earth.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-31-2011 03:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Desparate housewife

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this sister.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this sister! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-26-2012 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.