Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Depression
LauraD
Unregistered

Depression

My husband is extremely depressed. Im worried he might hurt himself. He is also on the brink of quitting his job, which is a major factor in his depression. And I am a stay at home mom, so that is our only income. I dont know what to do. He wont go to church and he wont go see a doctor. We need God to move!
08-19-2011 06:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Depression

Oh Dear Lord come and remove this man's depression and whatever else is making him this way. If he is having problems at work help him to solve them and have him return to your fold. Keep your guardian angels around him, his family and their marriage, as your perfect will is perform in their life's. Give them peace from above, strength and wisdom Lord, also comfort his wife who is concern for his safety, their finances, and their marriage. I pray this in Jesus Precious name, amen. Warrior
Psalm 121
1- I lift up my eyes to the mountains where does my help come from?
2- My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
3- He will not let your foot slip he who watches over you will not slumber;
4- indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
5- The LORD watches over you the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6- the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
7- The LORD will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life;
8- the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore. Amen
08-19-2011 09:48 PM
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

I stand in The Name of Jesus binding the enemy, his attacks, cohorts and all rulers of this world, Lord, from this Family and all who belong to You in the Name of Jesus. Lord, please heal Laura's Husband from his depression, please let him keep his job until he is blessed with one he would be happier at since this is their only income Lord and You created man to take care of his Wife and household, so Lord, please bless him with being able to continue the work You have begun in him. Please bless him with Your Holy Spirit, give Laura peace and strength knowing this is in Your Hands, there is no safer place for them to be, and please move on their behalf Lord, Miracles and Blessings we pray and believe in Jesus Name saying Hallelujah Amen. It is done.
08-19-2011 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Laura the answer is the Lord.I had depression in the past but the Lord set me free by depression,curses and demonic ties.Only Lord can set free no matter what satan use to work in a people life.
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this husband.Please help them to believe/know the Truth.I pray that Your will to be done in this husband life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-20-2011 12:07 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-24-2012 06:36 AM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOUM WILL GRAB HOLD ON THE ENEMY THAT HAS A HOLD ON LAURA'S HUSBAND. LORD HAVE MERCY ON THIS FAMILY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-24-2012 11:47 AM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Father Loed please touch this man, u are the healer, let he be free. Amen.
02-24-2012 09:53 PM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD I PRAY THAT YOU WILL REMOVE WHATEVER IS MAKING THIS MAN DEPRESSES. TOUCH HIS HEART AND HEAL HIM. SET HIM FREE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-26-2012 04:26 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.