Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

a prayer for someone in need
Unregistered

a prayer for someone in need

There is a woman who lives with us (for 6 years now), she stays in one of our rooms. We have tried to help her, but she won't get a job. we have finally given up on her and when we move in a couple of years she WILL be leaving. Anyway, her daughter had her first grandchild, and the couple who both work are moving to another apt, they asked if they could stay here until the apt is ready, for 3 weeks. The woman said said yes, you can stay in my room, they work at night and sleep during the day. She was happy taking care of her grandchild and sharing, especially around the holiday now and we were ready to help them also, temporary. Well there is only 1 week left and they had to leave. It is so sad, the woman has thrown them out 2 times and they just had to leave today because she wasn't in a good mood, again. So after working al night they packed their things up and left. Please pray for this woman, we have helped this woman for all this time, and she cannot even help her daughter for 3 weeks, with a new baby. Just so sad today, and she needs prayers. Perhaps she should read the beautiful Christmas story, of Mary, Joseph and precious Jesus, with no place to stay. I am very disappointed in her, this is her first grandbaby. How could she have treated them so badly!!! I was going to step in because this is our home, but she isn't a nice person, but she yells and you can't talk to her, when she gets like this, so I said they could sleep in our living room for the last week, but they said they Just can't be around her any more. Please pray for this woman. Thank you
12-03-2017 09:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: a prayer for someone in need

Lord, you know these people and what they need... Please help them in their situation in every way according to your will in your name Jesus. Amen
12-03-2017 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord bless these precious souls who have been so generous and patient with this woman. Lord show this woman Your love for her through Jesus and give her a willing heart to turn from her sin. And to change her attitude to her family also.
Guide her step by steo
12-03-2017 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Lord have your perfect will be done in these people's life, and may those who need salvation come to repentance.
Help that family who seem to be homeless now, also have that woman who been taking advantage of the family who have been helping her for so many years, stop taking advantage of them. I pray in Jesus name amen.
12-03-2017 08:29 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.