Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Wrong meds and the aftermath of it
Unregistered

Wrong meds and the aftermath of it

So a few months ago I was depressed, so I went to the doctors to get medicine. They decided to put me on the highest dose of Prozac so I decided okay the doctors know best and to take it. However taking this medicine caused severe reactions including hallucinations, tremors vomiting diarrhea and Suicidal Thoughts. I was on it for a month and a half before I knew it was the medicine that was doing this to me. The doctors confirmed it as well and it is known as sertion syndrome this means you get sever reactions to the meds including everything i went through. It has been almost 3 months since i have stopped taking these meds and i still have these side effects. I have lost a total of 40 pounds since i can barely eat. I was admitted to the hospital for sucidial thoughts and i could lose my job that i just recently got. I spoke to a neurologist and he is going to book a brian mri and eeg as i am still having symptoms. He told me flat out that all of my symptoms were from the meds and the serotonin syndrome. However he told me it could take up to six months for everything to get out of the brain, he said that there could be long lasting effects even Beyond this. I also don't know how I'm going to pay for all these medical bills that I was not expecting. I cannot sue the hospital or the doctors since it was an accidental prescription that was filled when was nobody's fault. However I am slowly losing faith in myself and and God because of all these meds I've been messing me up so much. My prayer is that is Tremors but stop and that all the side effects would stop. By other prayer is to pay the medical bills on time thank you so much for listening to me Jordan
02-14-2021 03:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Wrong meds and the aftermath of it

Jordan
Sorry you have been through so much. I know what it is to struggle.
Loving Father, this mess is in your hands. You can take it and turn it into something in which You will be glorified. You can make a way. All things are possible with you.
Lord give Jordan the peace that surpasses all understanding as he awaits these effects to stop. Heal him fully and bring only good things out of this. Open a door financially also for him. Comfort him as he waits on You and send loving people into his life that will listen.
Thank you Lord for my brother, Jordan. Thank you that You will take care of him through this storm. Help him trust You even through this very tough time. I believe fully You can bring him out the other side.
02-14-2021 04:44 PM
Unregistered

RE: Wrong meds and the aftermath of it

Lord I come in agreement with the prayer above for Jordan, I know you can clean his whole body from all the poison from that medication they gave him on for that period. Help him also financially so he can pay his medical bills and all the other bills we have in life. Help him to get closer to you and allow you to guide his steps to where you want him to be in his path with you. I pray this in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ, amen.
02-14-2021 05:03 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.