Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Work / spiritual warfare
Unregistered

Work / spiritual warfare

Brothers and sisters I come to you wholeheartedly was a big concern. I'm not sure what to do I feel like I'm out of options. Everyday I going to work and I feel like something is off. The vibe the people the atmosphere something is not right. My heart against the pound I begin to sweat I feel extremely anxious every time I open that door. I just started this job last week. I do not have any other job so I can't quit. But I know something is completely wrong. Today I broke down crying and I had physical shakes. I went to the doctors and they told me it was anxiety but I know that it's something else please please pray for me that God will cover me and sanctify me and hide me from my enemies and those who mean me any harm. I also pray that I would find an immediate new job so I can get out of there. Sally I need this job as I live alone and I have no source of income. If I quit I cannot collect unemployment. However I do not know how to stay there when I just feel such almost evil presence there. I don't know how else to put it into words. Please I am desperate. I seek your face God I seek your heart and ask that you would cover me from all evil Nuit cover me that no one will mean me any harm
06-07-2021 03:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Work / spiritual warfare

May the blood of Jesus cover you from head to toes, and remove those anxieties and fear and have it go back to hell where they came from, by the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
06-07-2021 07:41 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.