Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

[Sticky Note] Website and Forum #2
admin Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Website and Forum #2

Hello Everyone,

I just thought that I would share with you all a new website and forum that I built recently. I obtained the domain name at a reasonable price. The name is generic, but hopefully it will start to rank in the search engines (takes a while usually) and that people will start to join the forum.

The bottom line is I'm keeping this website going and just wanted to add another one too. I would like to reach as many people as possible with the good news and that is Jesus is Lord and that they can be saved if they repent and accept Jesus in their heart.

Here is the website link just in case you would like to join. It is free of course! You will need to create an account and verify your email in order to post on this forum.

https://www.jesuswebpage.com/

[Image: cross.png] "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction."
01-19-2021 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.