Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Taxes, don't want audit, need furnace
Ald Offline
Registered

Taxes, don't want audit, need furnace

Sorry, I hope this is ok question:
Me and husband still married after him filing back in 2014, moved out in 2015, he lives next door. He was breadwinner. My mother lost her home, moved in around 2016, she helps out. I know this is embarrassing but I didn't have a car or job and he doesn't pay legal child support but he kept all utilities on in his name and kept paying them for a few years or mainly kept them on, not necessarily pay them every month, had shutoffs, our house was in foreclosure last year, he filed for bankruptcy and sheriff's sale called off that was scheduled for I think last August or September. I started working retail last March 2019, applied for some jobs before but not many call backs, I didn't have a car till 2017, my mom bought for us to get around but I know I should have tried harder so I didn't have a job for a few years and was at home. Anyway, sorry for long story.
I have to do my taxes for 2019, first time doing taxes on many years, he lives next door, he says we have joint custody since he lives next door and our kids/teens can come and go back and forth, but there is no legal paperwork, custody papers, this past couple months since our sons been out of school he goes next door almost every day or evening to play video games next door for hours, I had his games and tv moved out of here because he wouldn't stop playing or go to sleep, but he goes next door. I don't know if him playing games there and falling asleep there is considered overnights but up until recently he never slept at his dad's house next door. The room he plays games in used to be his dad's girlfriend's adult son's bedroom before he moved out. Our daughter goes to visit briefly but never slept over or has a bedroom there. When I tried to do my taxes online, they asked me if our teens, kids had overnights with other parent and I said no. I told my husband we can each claim a child on our taxes because I think that's fair. I either got his social security number wrong or he's using a IRS pin number since someone tried stealing his refund few years back so TurboTax said my forms wouldn't go through because of wrong social security number. I have to file on paper I was told. I don't have a computer or printer and could not go to library to print out because of virus, just had local representative send me tax forms to do my taxes. I obviously have to do them. I'm nervous because I don't know if my husband claimed both kids, I told him I was gonna claim our youngest, son but no communication with him. Also, even though he is or was supposed to pay mortgage in 2019, I think maybe he's been filling Head of Household even after he moved out in 2015 but kids live here so he shouldn't be able to file HOH since they don't live with him. I don't know if he also claimed our son this year so I am afraid I could be audited if I claim our son on my taxes. I didn't work in 2018 and didn't do taxes yet so I never received a stimulus check the govt. gave out past few months . I feel it's fair that I claim one child, if I don't claim any child I'll probably only get about $400 or 500, if I claim I'll get around $2000 if all goes well. We need a new furnace, ours was off in February, repairman got it back on but said we needed new one and we should be on watch for odors. It makes loud noises, scary. I don't have money saved for a furnace, I'm trying to save but I don't make much money and I have utilities to pay, car and my daughter's graduation party is in August if all goes well I need to buy food. If I get audited I could pay a fine if I get in trouble or it may or will delay my refund. I don't know what to do?
If I don't claim son, I'll only get couple hundred back and I don't know if I'm still eligible for stimulas money since it's already end of June? Don't know how long this will take plus it seems unfair not to claim my son and the extra money would help pay for furnace.
Has anyone had trouble doing taxes if separated? I was told I could leave paper form blank in regards to my husband's social security number since I don't know or have it, he won't help. If I get audited, can I prove our son lives here, use medical or school records? I also really don't wanty husband to get audited or in trouble either because I don't want that and to be honest if he's paying the mortgage and he has alot of other things he pays like his bills and bankruptcy lawyer, owing the IRS money would be very bad. I can't afford this mortgage or even rent for an apartment on my salary. I don't know what to do. Prayers all goes well. Today is Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 11:26 a.m.
06-25-2020 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Taxes, don't want audit, need furnace

Most Gracious and Merciful Father in Heaven what messes we create in our life when we don't read your word and do things not according to the guidance you have put in it for us to live by. But you are a merciful God and still hear us when we cry out to you, because you love us so much. Help this woman now in the mess her live has become, guide her out of it, and give her wisdom on how to live a better life from now on. It is never too late to start to learn and correct our mistakes from the past. Have your perfect will be done in her life and in her situation, also her children. Teach and help her to be an independent woman on her own two feet, and to be a good example to her children. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
06-25-2020 09:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Taxes, don't want audit, need furnace

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020 02:20 AM by Chris8.)
06-26-2020 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.