Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

SPIRITUALLY ROOTED DISEASES
LuvTheLord
Unregistered

SPIRITUALLY ROOTED DISEASES

(this is just a few)

Diabetes (adult)
Rooted in self-rejection, self-bitterness and self-hatred. Usually from long term rejection, abuse, abandonment from a parent or guardian or spouse. The pancreas is being attacked by the white corpuscles that are supposed to guard us from disease. Yet because this individual has been attacking themselves for years with guilt and self-hatred, the body begins to attack as well.

Aneurysms
Aneurysms, strokes, heart attacks from exploding blood vessels, varicose veins and hemorrhoids all have something in common, unresolved rage and anger.

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis
Autoimmune disease. (White corpuscle deviate behavior) Rooted in bitterness and unforgiveness toward another, dead or alive, resulting in self-rejection, self-hate coupled with guilt.. White corpuscle attacks the connective cartilage of the joints and eats it.

Breast Cancer
Can be inherited, breast-feeding of newborns helps prevent cancer (God’s natural way of prevention), exposure to radiation (mammograms). Most breast cancer is a result of a spiritual problem. 10% of all breast cancer is caused by mammograms. National statistic! Why? Because 10% of all women have a genetic code defect. Women should take a test before this test to be sure their unconogens are in each cell. We need 2, if there is only one, it will be destroyed by the x-ray and is guaranteed that individual will get breast cancer. If the two unconogens are present, you will NEVER get breast cancer. (See anti-unconogen for more details) Deep rooted bitterness and resentment either with a mother or one or more sisters results in breast cancer. We need to get right with our family members. Especially if our husbands are un-nurturing because cancer attacks the nurturing part of the woman’s body (breasts, etc.).

Ensomnia
Unresolved conflict.

Epilepsy / Mark 9:17 (Unclean spirit)
This is a result of an evil spirit, and needs to be cast out. It’s even documented in the bible. Where did it come from doesn’t matter. It still needs to be dealt with as a spirit. If it comes through an illness or a knock on the head, it’s an open door for the enemy to come in with the disease. Injury can open the door to epilepsy. Grand mall seizures can be caused by an injury; however, a spirit enters through that door of injury and needs to be cast out, asking God to heal that individual after ministry.

Eye Problems
Psalm 31:9 – Eye is consumed with grief. Psalms 6:7 – Eye is consumed because of grief. Unforgiving your enemies is a spiritual root. Grief here comes from broken relationship with others.

Fibromyalgia
Pain that is localized or all over the body, no inflammation and no reason. Can come in by an injury, but most of the time it’s a spiritual root. Psychogenic Pain (thought). The hypothalamus secretes hormone into a nerve, but it causes the flesh to have pain because there is no place for this hormone to go but it pulsates causing fibromyalgia. Rooted in fear and anxiety. Broken relationship with parent or guardian. Emotional roots of fibromyalgia: Stress, tension, depression, anxiety, striving, fear, or depression. Physical manifestations: Muscle pain, joint pain, and tenderness, no swelling. Serotonin deficiency, resulting in hatred toward self. An emotional conflict. There is always a stressor. There is a reason.

Peace is the antidote. It is primarily a fear and anxiety disorder. Definite serotonin deficiency, resulting in self-hatred. Not having had the love needed to help them know how to love themselves.

Fibroid Cysts
Caused by self-hatred that was caused from bitterness of a mother. Can be connected with matriarchal control in the home.

Fear
This is a spirit. "For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but power, love and a sound mind". These same three things are also the "kingdom of God". "For the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost". We need to recognize fear as a spirit, treat it as such, and begin to walk OUT those fearful situations. Genesis Ch 3:10 indicates that fear comes by disobedience, which comes from the Spirit of Fear (enemy). I believe that the spirit of fear was in the garden of Eden and was one in the same who tempted Eve with the fruit, because when they disobeyed they immediately felt fear and shame."

Gout
Rooted in extreme fear

Glaucoma
Fear and anxiety causes cell wall rigidity. For some reason, the fluid doesn’t flow inside and out as it is suppose to so it gets trapped and causes glaucoma. (Fluid retention disease.)

Heart Problems, hardening of arteries
Ezekial 11:19 "I will replace your hardened heart with a heart of flesh – compassion, love, peace, gentleness, forgiveness."
Fear and anxiety, not cholesterol. Two types of heart problems, angina, stiffening of cartilage muscle, or an _xplosionary vessel. The explosion type of heart problem results in unresolved rage and anger, and it can be inherited. Angina and exploding vessels have different roots. Here are some classes of exploding vessels: aneurysms, strokes, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and exploding blood vessels in the heart area producing heart attack, is caused by rage and anger, and hostility and great bitterness. Can be inherited as well. But with that inheritance you also inherit the spirit of fear. The bible says in the last day’s men’s hearts will FAIL them because of fear.

Keep your heart with all diligence (talking about adhering to wisdom) for out of it flows the issues of life. You want life? Then be deligent in putting in your heart the things from God – removing out of the heart that are not from God. Purging by discerning.

Heartburn
Mitro valve prolapse – valve doesn’t close properly. Sister disease of reflux. Caused by stress. An anxiety disorder. Rooted in fear.

Heart Murmur
Genetic disease. You have to get rid of the spiritual root and ask God to change the genetic code so it won’t be passed on any more. Rooted in fear and anxiety.

Hemorrhoids
Unresolved rage and anger. A Hemorrhoid is an intestinal varicose vein.

High Blood Pressure
Unresolved rage and anger. This involves cellwall rigidity, vasco constriction, which forces blood to go down the tube increasing blood pressure. So what do you do? Take a drug to release the cell wall rigidity. The drug is only a fix, it won’t cure.

Hypertension
Vascio constriction of vessels increasing pressure. Results are Hypothyroidism, TMJ, Diminished smell and taste, parasites. (resulted in LONG TERM fear and anxiety)

Insanity
Dumb and deaf spirit and needs to be cast out! (Any problems from the neck up is a result of deaf and dumb spirit). Jesus cast out spirits through the bible of those who were insane. Insanity is the result of misfiring neurons.

Irregular Heartbeat
Can be inherited, and if it has been inherited you have inherited the spirit of fear. Fear and anxiety cause rhythmic problems, even if it is genetic.

Lower back pain
Range of things: Sciatica, degenerative disc, slip disc, osteoarthritis, spondylosis, scoliosis. The Chiropractor is the "maintenance" way. Any arthritis in the back is rooted in bitterness against yourself, or any unresolved issue. It can be inherited, and probably some kind of conflict with another female, namely mother. Accidents that cause back problems need to be healed by God. Spiritual root: self-rejection, self-bitterness, self-conflict.

Lupus
White corpuscle deviate behavior (autoimmune disease). They attack the connective tissue of the organs and eat it. Self-hatred, guilt and condemnation.

Manic Depressant
A genetic inherited mental problem. It is through the recessive gene through the mother’s 26th chromosome that is defective. It produces a permanent reduction of serotonin levels. TX with lithium is the chemical management tool. Long-term manic depressants can become psychotic, a person demonstrating this is very dangerous, because they need professional attention and drugs until it can be dealt with spiritually. This person goes from high to lows, depression to mania. The psychotic stage of manic depression, they will commit suicide and try taking someone along with them.. Lithium is a drug of choice, but is NOT a cure. Only manages the problem. (Clinical depression differs from Manic Depression.) Male victimization causes manic depression in women. Genetic code defect comes in, spirit of infirmity comes in. Could be brought in by false religion, occult, witchcraft, satanic ritual abuse, ouiji boards, etc.

MCS – Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Disorder
Sensitive to clothing articles, touching things, allergic reactions that can cause fainting or convulsions. Is a direct result of a breakup in relationship between the person and someone else, usually a close family member and always includes one of the following circumstances: Physical abuse, verbal abuse, sexual abuse and drivenness to meet the domineering cold parent in order to receive their love. This breaks the human spirit, allowing the entrance of fear. I John 4:18 – "fear has torment" Love casts out fear. If we don’t get the nurturing, it causes a breaking in mind and body connection. Long term fear results in running from, avoiding that person or place, resulting in MORE fear and anxiety – vicious cycle. In abuse, no one should stay in that situation. Because of this brokenness, this person can’t give love without fear either. Our immune system has been compromised. Proverbs 17:22 says that a merry heart does good like a medicine. We need to be cheerful, it increases our immune system! We are to lift up those feeble arms and put on the garment of praise! Our immune system is in jeopardy when we are depressed.

Multiple Sclerosis
White corpuscle deviate behavior (autoimmune disease). Attacking themselves negatively. Self-hate, shame, self-bitterness, self-rejection, any self-conflict. White corpuscles attack and eat the mylon sheath around the nerves. Sclerosis is one being eaten, multiple is that many are being eaten throughout the body. Now we find that not only the mylon sheath is being eaten, the nerves are also being destroyed. You cannot simply lay hands on this person, there is a definite spiritual root which has to be dealt with, then healing will follow.

MPD – Multiple Personality disorder
Evil spirits that need to be cast out. The door can be open through satanic ritual abuse (SRA), or a trauma which allows the evil spirits to come in to help that person deal with the trauma. We do not support integration and infusion, this is very controversial. But we believe they are evil spirits and have seen individuals in their right mind after casting them out! It doesn’t necessarily have to take years!

Migraine
Internalized conflict. Mad at self for not handling situations or people the way intended. Conflict with self over that person or situation. Fear and anxiety. Conflict with self. This is also a result of cellwall rigidity. Vasco constriction. It can be defeated easily if you know your enemy. 26 different kinds of pains, some are organic, some are psychosomatic. Migraines are a disease that can be completely healed. Imitrex is a drug being described today for migraines, however, it has extreme side effects! Here is how a migraine works: Undersecretion of serotonin and over secretion of histamine. Here’s how the mind and body connects: Let’s say you have a conflict with someone or something. It isn’t the conflict that triggers the migraine; it’s the conflict the person is having with himself or herself over that conflict that triggers the migraine. The conflict can be real or imagined or projected. It includes a phobic reality resulting in fear. Penial gland regulates serotonin, and when you are struggling with yourself because of this conflict, you will automatically go into serotonin deficiency. This is how impetrex works: It increases serotonin which is a vasco constrictor, because when the serotonin levels are proper, it keeps the blood vessels the right size to allow the blood to go through the vessels. So when you don’t have a migraine, the serotonin levels are normal. However, when you start going into conflict with yourself your hypothalamus gland senses that with the mind and body connection, the penial gland senses that because of all the activity together, then it allows histamine to secrete in the cranial region. Now serotonin and histamine are contrary to each other. It’s like having two magnets together that spin apart! When you have histamine secretion into the body, and by the way fear and anxiety in the body causes histamine secretion in the body. Because of all this, now you have vasco dialation, and have an expansion of blood vessels in the cranial region, puts pressure on the nerves. Impetrex is an antihistamine and also a serotonin enhancer mixed together, producing balance in your system. But there is a better way! Why risk all the side effects. Self-rejection, self-bitterness, self-hatred and guilt caused by fear have to be dealt with.

Ovarian Cysts
Always results from a conflict with mother, without exception.

Osteo-arthritis
Can be rooted in self-hatred and rejection.

Osteoperosis
Bitterness, envy and jealousy. Controlling nature and comes from an evil root of matriarchal leadership in the home.

Parkinson’s Disease
Proverbs 13:12 – "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life." When people have Parkinson’s, it’s because they lost hope someplace. They never amounted to what was expected of them, from others or from themselves. They became driven to please others, but still never quite being accepted. They were rejected and broken in spirit. Their heart became sick and began living in hopelessness. Now they have self-hatred, self-bitterness, self-guilt, conflict with self. Driven, failure, don’t measure up, never meet own or other’s expectations. Never had expectations fulfilled. Same root as CFS. Medical condition: Dopamene deficiency, neurological misfiring – breakdown – causing tremors and mental breakdown – remembering, etc.

Seizures – various types
It’s a neurological breakdown of white corpuscle build up. Seizures need to be looked at one case at a time. We need to deal with casting out the deaf and dumb spirit in any seizure case. Dumb spirit: Mark 9:17 – it is an unclean spirit. This spirit is a result of many diseases.

Sleep Apnea
All sleep disorders are caused by neurological interference or by hormone over-secretion resulted by unresolved conflict. The hypothalamus gland controls sleep patterns. With regard to sleep apnea it would have its root in deaf and dumb spirit. Someone who has great depression, great occultism, false religion, or somewhere along the way they have opened the door. We are to Cast out the demons, not bind them.(Mathew 18)

Proverbs 3:21-24 "When you attain and acquire wisdom and understanding, and discretion THEN when you lied down your sleep shall be sweet."

Scoliosis
An evil spirit. Needs to be cast out. Then ask God for a creative miracle of the body.

Varicose veins
Unresolved rage and anger – the same as with aneurysms, strokes, heart attacks from exploding blood vessels and hemorrhoids.
05-17-2012 05:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: SPIRITUALLY ROOTED DISEASES

THIS WAS INTERESTING TO READ. I HAVE HEARD SEVERAL OCCASIONS HOW SOME OF OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS ARE SPIRITUAL ROOTED. PRAY FOR ME. I AM GOING THROUGH ALOT OF STRESS, TENSION, AND DEPRESSION. I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A GREAT DEAL OF ANXIETY WITH THE MANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT I WORK WITH. AS A RESULT I HAVE FOUND MYSELF HAVING SHARP PAINS IN MY JOINTS, AND STIFFNESS SOMETIMES IN MY MUSCLES. I HAVE MISSED SEVERAL DAYS OF WORK THIS YEAR. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYER. THANKS!
05-17-2012 05:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

YOU WILL EXCUSE ME BUT NOW THAT YOU HAVE TRAMPLED ME TO NOTHING, I MUST GO BACK TO MY JESUS TO UNDO THE HARM YOU JUST DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAME ON THIS SITE TO PRAY AND TO GIVE A PRAISE REPORT BUT AFTER YOUR VOLUME OF KNOWLEDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2012 07:09 PM by abbie.)
05-17-2012 07:05 PM
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

I ASK YOU FOR FORGIVENESS AS I HAD NO RIGHT TO EXPLODE ON YOU LIKE I DID
AFTER EXPERIENCING AND BEING APART OF WJAT THE LORD DID TODAY***HEALING A FRIEND**KEEPING A FATHER FROM USING A GUN AGAINST HIS FAMILY***PRAYING WITH A DAUGHTER AND GOING AGAINST HER FEAR OF HER FATHER AND SO ON** ASKING THE LORD TO HELP ME WITH THE PAIN TO DO WHAT HE HAD CALLED ME TO DO I JUST DID NOT NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY*PUT THE BOOKS DOWN AND COME ON OUT HERE WITH ME TO HELP THESE INDIVIDUALS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT (AND OH YES I HAVE SOME OF THESE PROBLEMS TOO) I BELIEVE THAT PUTTING THIS OUT ON THIS SITE CAN CAUSE A LOT OF HARM.
******AGAIN FORGIVE ME
05-17-2012 09:54 PM
Unregistered

thank you for that very ingformative info, Ive also heard that auto accidents can cause many diseases also. I sure had my share about 1/2 doz. to be exact. I have to keep fighting to stay healthy...but stressors is a big trigger here with all that we go through. I also lift up Abbie & Dawn to you Lord & myself now that we know where fear stress comes from & anxiety 1Ti.1:7...lord break all those lies of the eney off us IJN WE ARE HEALED SO DEPRESSION & ROOT CAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE US NOW PRAISE YOU LORD PEACE...AMEN!! IS.54:17 GB
05-17-2012 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Oops I meant 2Ti.1:7...my bad sorry! Dawn I pray Lord remove those aches & pains in Your joints back also down to the marrow of your bones. I went through similar at a job many years ago & finally I couldnt take anymore & quit. Thats was a big mistake I pray you hang in there. Pro.25:21...If your enemies are hungry give them something to eat, if they are thirsty, give them to drink...this will be the same as putting burning coals on their heads and the Lord Will Reward you AMEN! GB IS.54:17
05-18-2012 01:52 AM
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

FATHER GOD, PLEASE HEAL THE SICK. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
05-19-2012 04:12 AM
Unregistered

This is a revealation from God. Now you know the root of your illness or disease then the first thing you do is to REPENT and ask for forginess of any garbage you are holding in your heart. GOD SEARCH THE HEART not your mind. Glory to God.
05-19-2012 06:05 AM
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

FATHER GOD, THANK YOU FOR THIS REVEALATION COCERNING MY HEALTH. HELP ME TO KILL THE ROOT OF IT. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
05-20-2012 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Lord please heal us all & the ROOT CAUSE IJN & A SCRIPTURE A DAY KEEPS THE DEVIL AWAY HALLELJAH PRAISE THE LORD WE ARE ALL COVERED BY HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD & IN DESPERATE NEED OF PRAYER THANK U SAINTS AMEN!! Is.54:13-17
05-22-2012 12:58 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.