Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Sick and dr dont want to see you
Guest .
Unregistered

Sick and dr dont want to see you

It's sad that people who are so sick they won't let be seen by their doctors, instead they are telling people to go to urgent care or er so they can get more Infected. Now we can't even trust our own providers God help us.
06-29-2020 04:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Sick and dr dont want to see you

Lord help us with all that's going on and remove this curse that have hit our country. Heal us the sick ones to get well soon, and all return to normal in this country. We feel our freedom has been taken away from us, we can't gather to worship you in one accord, we are afraid to go out our doors without being attack, or of getting that Covid 19. Even the doctors are afraid of seeing patients afraid of getting that virus too. I too needed to go have my blood checked back in late March, and as of today I can't go to the doctor or the lab to have it checked. The sick ones are getting sicker and in danger of getting that virus, only you can help us Lord.
There is a war going on from within, now other countries see us weak and we hear rumors of them wanting to attack us too. Our Leaders are all against each other instead of being united. Give them the wisdom they need to lead us back to One Nation Under God instead of dividing us like they are doing. Have mercy on us merciful Father in heaven and let peace reign in our midst without any more conflicts, we are so tired of all these. I pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen!
06-30-2020 04:36 AM
Unregistered

RE: Sick and dr dont want to see you

Lord deliver your children.
Let your light shine through us and be irresistible
06-30-2020 08:41 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.