Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A Fleeting Moment of Hope- Or An Impending Disappoint
shellykeli Offline
Registered

A Fleeting Moment of Hope- Or An Impending Disappoint

I am asking for prayer- yet again- for my relationship "situation." I feel selfish asking for prayer only on this matter, but it's never left my mind or my heart. I just sent a short email to my ex-boyfriend; all I said was "Hello, haven't spoken to you in some time, I hope you and your family are well." As far as I know, he is still living with his girlfriend, and the concept of me and him reconciling seems hopeless...yet I have these fleeting moments of hope, especially when I've prayed to God for some clarity and wisdom on this matter. I've decided after really thinking about it and going through the textbook breakup emotions that I still want to be with him. I am asking for prayer that God will grant me wisdom on this matter and be my strength, and that He will speak to my ex-boyfriend's heart. I pray that He hears me.

Thank you, again, so much.
05-10-2009 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: A Fleeting Moment of Hope- Or An Impending Disappoint

Lord,Your will be done in their lives.In this I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus,amen.
05-10-2009 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: A Fleeting Moment of Hope- Or An Impending Disappoint

Lord, you said that if you believe what you ask for, believe that you have recieve it and it will be yours.Lord, I believe you will make all things possible for Shelly. And I believe if you are giving Shelly someone better, I am sure you will move her heart.I pray all this in Jesus Name, Amen!
05-13-2009 01:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.