Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

lead me to my partner
Unregistered

lead me to my partner

i had been praying for the restoration of my relationship with someone i loved a lot.his name is chad. i wantd this to happen cos i believed that we should just spend the rest of our lives with just one person.i had crossed my limits with chad..but i dont think god wants me and had get back together...now i am asking god to help me forget him...cos the more i prayed the more i was getting hurt.recently i came to know that he was with another girl and it broke my heart.i was so depressed cos i have never done any harm to anyone and this is what happened to me. but i still wanted him back cos my heart wouldnt let him go..he and his new gf behaved rudely ....he asked me not to contact him anymore.i am feeling so lonely and depressed .i will turn 25 tomorrow.i never really experianced real love in my life.. i want god to bring someone into my life who would be a blessing to me. and i also want god to make chad realize what he had done to me.cos otherwise he would just take it for granted.please bring back peace into my life.i want jesus in my life.i am not concentrating on other aspects becos my mind is going back to thoughts of chad..please ask god to bring a miracle in my life as its been so long that i have been praying
01-05-2008 11:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
admin Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: lead me to my partner

I've been there once myself.

God can heal broken hearts as he has done so to mine he can do so to yours.

I have just prayed for you.. Just know this, things will get better over time. I know that it's hard to see that it will right now, but trust me it will.

Admin

[Image: cross.png] "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction."
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2008 12:29 AM by admin.)
01-06-2008 12:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jose Vincent Offline
Registered

RE: lead me to my partner

I know what you are going through dear.Trust in Jesus and He will show you the way.I personally think God had a purpose in bringing me to this site and showing me your request.You will soon experience the miracle of Christ in your life.May that happen soon.

Loving you in Christ,
Jose Vincent
01-07-2008 03:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.