Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

financial provisions
Yolanda Santos
Unregistered

financial provisions

Dear God youre a good God maker of all things ,i humbly ask you to please bless me and my family. we are in desperate need of a financial blessing. I need the Lord to help me in all areas of my life, desperately need financial help[ pls. keep us in your prayers so stressed and worried. I pray to God that the document that my sister will pass today will be already beenough and accepted and no problem encountered for the immediate approval and released of my daugthers loan so we could already pay for the full balance of our existing account for the house that we are paying because the developer are putting so much big interest on our account. We donot have anymore money its all gone because we paid it all to them we dont have the ability to pay for our monthly amortization i hope and pray to God the father that there would be no more delayed tactics.Please touch the heart of all the people involved in the loan department and the company of the house that we bought , so that they would process our application.Please God the father be in the midst of everything we do and carry us when we feel we cant go on.I ask thesae things in your name through Jesus Christ and i give you all the honor and glory forever amen.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 06:34 PM by admin.)
03-04-2009 06:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
IrisCM Offline
Registered

RE: financial provisions

"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him." I John 5:14-15 Father Jesus, I place Yolanda and her family in Your Holy hands. I pray that they get favor of all she's asking in faith and in Your name Jesus Lord. I pray that You help her with this most urgent situation and that all things are done according to Your will. I pray that you give this family Your strength, love, joy, peace, knowledge, understanding, and comfort, I pray for them in Your Holy name Jesus, amen.
03-05-2009 09:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: financial provisions

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-18-2013 07:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.