Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Still praying for a husband
Unregistered

Still praying for a husband

Because God withholds no good things I’m praying for a husband someone I can spend time with someone who truly makes me happy and I make them happy as well praying Gods will be done
01-29-2023 10:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Still praying for a husband

Lord have your perfect will be done in this woman's life and in their prayer, in the time being give her your peace as she rejoice in you. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
01-29-2023 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Still praying for a husband touch and agree with me please
02-03-2023 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement in prayers for this woman to find a good husband soon. I pray in Jesus name amen.
02-03-2023 06:54 AM
Unregistered

you do not know me but i live in Wisconsin kind of near the twin cities Minnesota-
i am a Christian man. my parents would read me the bible as young boy and i grew up going to church. i was baptized and confirmed as young boy. my faith is super important to me. i go to church every Sunday and i read the bible and like listening to church sermons. I listen to all types of music expect for rap . i like to be outside and go for walks and being in nature. I love spending time with my family, they are very important to me. I also like to spend time with friends. i like to swim, hike, bike, go for day trips and staying in and watching a movie. i am 40 years old 5 foot 10. white with black/brown hair and hazel eyes. I like to work out and try to stay in shape. I have my own house and work full time. i would love to meet you if you live near me what do you thnk?
02-06-2023 12:18 PM
Unregistered

So far away I live in Louisiana but I do want a husband of my own someday I’m always having hope in that I’ll find him
02-06-2023 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Wait on the Lord for sometimes prayers are not answer right away. God knows you better than you know yourself, trust him with all your heart on lean on him, for he probably has more work to do in you before your prayers are answered. Don't look anxiously around for a husband, nor throw yourself at man, that will not bring you a good husband, but an abuser and eventually break your heart. Trust in the Lord with all your might and he will answer your prayers when you less expect it better than you can ever imagine.
Lord help this woman meet the right man for her so she can have the family she hopes to have someday. Send her your peace and the strength she needs to wait on you. I pray in the merciful name of Jesus Christ our Only Lord and Savior. Amen!
02-07-2023 07:07 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.