Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please agree with me in prayer.
Unregistered

Please agree with me in prayer.

Lord I need your perfect peace in my life and the strength to see me through all I'm suffering now in my old age. There is so much already wrong with my body, now I have to go for eye surgery for cataracts, plus they believe there is something else wrong with my retinal. I also have cataracts in my other eye but right now not as serious.
Please Lord don't let me lose my sight and help me through this surgery, guide the surgeon's hands and let me recover soon with no bad side affects. I pray in the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ, and may the Glory go to you Father in heaven. Amen!
05-03-2022 08:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please agree with me in prayer.

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request as you manifest your love, peace, and healing in this your child. You promised us in: Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
I pray this in your mighty name, amen.
05-04-2022 06:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.