Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Marijuana smoking neighbors
Brooklyn
Unregistered

Marijuana smoking neighbors

Please prayers for my neighbors who are smoking strong marijuana it is so strong it fills my home from upstairs to the 1st floor. It is so potent that i catch contact high and i do not like it at all and i feel so bad like i sinned just being around this mess. I find this so rude and inconsiderate I'm like why they can't go to a park or for a walk when they do it. This is making me upset if satan cannot get you directly he will come from another avenue this is so ridiculous. thank you for the prayers in advance, i really do not know what to do because you can't even tell someone else what they can or cannot do in their whole house being that they pay rent. I do know that prayer changes things though and i am hoping and praying that my heavenly Father will turn this situation around in Jesus name.Jesus-signAmenBless
03-14-2022 10:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Marijuana smoking neighbors

Maybe that person has to smoke marijuana for a medicinal condition like severe pain and nausea from cancer. When it gets very bad maybe you can go for a walk to get fresh air, or open the windows a few inches.
Lord bring peace among these neighbors, and let it be peace in their midst. Bring the proper solution for this situation as you give this guest the peace that only you can give us. In Jesus mighty name I pray amen.
Luke 6:27-28
But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
03-15-2022 06:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.