Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

The little boy who did not survive,
guest.
Unregistered

The little boy who did not survive,

I feel so sad about little boy in Morroco who did not survive after falling into well. The fact that he was in there a few days particularly. If the world looking on feels like this, imagine how his parents feel . And other close ones. Pray please they will somehow find peace in the storm with God's presence and be surrounded by comfort love and support continually.
02-06-2022 01:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: The little boy who did not survive,

Dear Lord,
dealing with loss and grief can be very hard, especially when losing a child. Give these strength, compassion and comfort in one another.
I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
02-06-2022 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Jesus send comfort and give them your peace that only comes from you at times like these. If my heart goes out to them whom I have never met at the suffering of this little boy in his last days, how much more his parents must feel. Lord they need you now so much and the rest of his family too. Let them feel your love for them now more than ever, I pray in your merciful and loving name. Amen!
02-06-2022 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I pray for extra comfort for these parents. God I ask specifically for reassurance for them that he is happy with You, a dream or vision. I know we can have more than enough comfort in Your presence and spirit, but if it be in Your will to send a miraculous sign, I come in agreement, to ease such grief, because of the way he died. Your will be done Lord . Thank You that one day we will be with You and there will be no more tears in Heaven.
02-06-2022 06:34 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.