Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Health
MA12281515
Unregistered

Health

Dear Lord I ask that people come to pray with me as I ask for healing prayers for myself and my husband. We are both diabetic and our numbers are horrible. I pray for the strength for us to get our numbers right and the strength to make and keep the changes we have to make in order to get better. In Jesus name I humbly ask the Lord for his guidance and blessings Amen.
02-02-2022 03:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Health

Lord help this husband and wife to learn how to eat the right food to bring those diabetes numbers down to good health. May they use Stevia instead of sugar or other substitutes for sugar, but Stevia is all natural. To eat more non GMO foods and no salt if possible, we can get use to it if we start by using less salt day after day. Avoid frozen foods for they are loaded with salt and sugar, which is not good for our health. Help them to walk everyday more and more each day. I went from 160 to 118 lbs by just watching what I ate and walking. I do some stretching exercises first, then start a little at a time like walking half a mile or less if they can't do that, then every week keep adding a little more. I got to walking four miles a day and my weight and glucose started going down until my weight and numbers were down. Help them Lord the same way you helped me , and helped to avoid also fried foods, sodas, pasta and white breads. Water is the best drink to drink, if they can get used to room temperature water is best for their digestion. Give them the power will to start this soon if they live in an area they can't walk help them to get a treadmill you can get them not too expensive at places like Target, or join a gym, but to start slowly not to push it so they won't hurt themselves. Lord you have given us the ways to keep ourselves healthy all we have to do is avoid fast foods, frozen foods, pizza, and all the others foods and drinks I have mentioned before, plus no alcohol. We can't just sit back and pray for you to help us without us doing our part. We have to take the first step in faith and then you will help us. I pray in Jesus name amen.
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthews 7:7
Notice it says, to seek and ye shall find, then it will be given unto you, not only ask, but we have to take the first step in faith then the doors will be open unto us, Praise the Lord!!! We can be healthy without addicting drugs that may seem to help us at first, but then we have to keep taking them and worse things can happens to us. Give us wisdom from heaven Lord, and keep us from temptation, including the bad foods and drinks for us. Amen!
02-02-2022 06:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Health

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-03-2022 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.